【 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨. 】

"Code names

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names today."

Everyone basically leaps out of their seats and throws their hands in the air, cheering that they'd do something fun today. Until Aizawa activates his quirk to shut us up.

He explains stuff about names and internships and then comes to the results of the offers.

"Anyway, here are the results from the draft."

The results come up on the screen and I stare at it while I twirl my hair around my finger.

Shoto Todoroki - 4,123

Katsuki Bakugo - 3,556

Y/N Bakugo - 704

Fumikage Tokoyami - 360

I look over at Todoroki with a bright smile. "Hey, congrats Sho!"

"You're amazing, Todoroki." Yaoyorozu sighs with a smile.

"They're probably all because of my dad."

Everyone was muttering about how Shoto and Katsuki's places were switched. Even though Katsuki had won, he was second place in the draft.

I mean, the reason was obvious.

"What're the pros scared of!?" He yells.

Aizawa goes on about names and before I know it, Midnight comes in and says that we should be serious because if you choose a stupid name, you'll end up being called that forever. Then a few minutes later we're presenting hero names. How did we get here.

On and on, the names go, and after Shoto I'm called up. I set the board on the surface and announce my name.

"Ms. Strange!"

"A nod to a legendary hero! I like it!" Midnight praises and I go back to my seat, sitting down.

"Nice hero name, Y/N!" Uraraka whispers to me while Tokoyami heads to the front.

"Thanks. What's yours going to be?"

"I can't really come up with anything." She rubs the back of her neck.

"Oh, I got one. How about Uravity?"

"Great idea Y/N! Thank you." She writes it on her board and then I turn to Shoto after he taps my shoulder.

"Ms. Strange, huh?"

I nod. "Yeah. I was torn between that and Visian."

Shoto nods. "I couldn't come up with anything."

"Oh, you should have asked me for help. Are you.. fine with your first name being your hero name?"

"Yeah." He stares at his board.

"Well that's relieving. I was worried you were going to end up being stuck with a name you didn't li--"

"King Explosion Murder."

I stare at the front of the class and facepalm inwardly.

"Uh, Y/N, I think your brother is broke." Mina looks back at me and I purse my lips as Midnight tells him he probably shouldn't use something like that.

I sweatdrop while Uraraka goes up after Bakugo is forced to sit down. Was he actually being serious? I hope not. I mean, I wouldn't trust a hero named King Explosion Murder to save me.

Come to think of it, hero names are kind of hard to come up with.

Next chapter comes out on Friday, April 9th!