【 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛. 】

All Might presented the medals, bronze, silver and gold, to all three

Tokoyami, Todoroki, and then Katsuki.

Katsuki's face was scary, but not as worrying as Shoto's.

You were sure that you weren't the only one that saw it. That look in his eyes gave off thought, but this was a different kind. It looked a lot more sure than before when he was like a baby who didn't know how to walk. Had he made his choice?

The entire time that All Might was speaking, you didn't really pay attention. How could you when your best friend was faced with a life-changing decision and your brother was biting his medal like it was a noodle of spicy ramen?

* * *

Shoto had walked home early, so you were stuck walking home with this loser.

His teeth were still clenched, biting down on his medal.

"You know you can let go of that, right?"

Katsuki growled.

"Alright then."

Before you both even got to the porch, the front door swung open and Mitsuki stomped out with a chaotic smirk.

"Little shits!"

She rounded both of you and slung her arms over both of your shoulders.

"Nice job kicking ass! You could have been less of a wuss about winning, though, Katsuki."

Katsuki growled around his medal, clenching his fists.

"Jeez, chill out Mr. Ground Zero."

"Now come inside and eat, you little bitches! You're late!"

She started dragging you inside and Katsuki started to yell in protest, his medal falling out of his teeth. You caught it and slung it, the metal part of it hitting him square in the face.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Oooo, since when are you so sassy, Y/N? Influence?" Mitsuki laughed, tightening her grip on your blazer while she dragged you.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"Do it, Bitchsuki."

He nearly grabbed your face and exploded it, but Mitsuki intervened by slapping him across the back of the head.

"I like ya cut G." You slapped him across the back of the head too, but Mitsuki slapped you too. There was a mother going down the street with her young child, who she covered the ears of while they walked by.

After changing into casual clothes, you went downstairs to the table where there was katsudon waiting for you, along with Mitsuki and Masaru. Katsuki was right behind you. Once all of you were sat down, you started eating.

You were off in your own world, not even realizing that Mitsuki was trying to get your attention.

"Y/N. Bakugo."

You didn't stir.

"Dr. Strange!"

You snapped out of it.

"Why is that what you respond to?" Mitsuki pursed her lips and arched a brow.

You tilted your head.

"Anyway, has your weird ass even talked to anyone yet? You looked pretty buddy-buddy with that Todoroki kid at the end of your match with him."

"Oh, you noticed. We're friends." You answered before you kept eating your katsudon.

"Since when are you friends with IcyHot?"

"None of your business." You narrowed your eyes.

Katsuki furrowed his brows in return, stuffing his food into his mouth.