60

I got to Allison's apartment. They had a plan about Stiles. Alex had given me a recap in text. Stiles had been possessed by the Nogitsune and he locked himself in Eichen House, the mental hospital, to prevent himself - the Nogitsune - from hurting anyone else.

On the bright side, we could save him by taking the Nogitsune out of him. By using this ancient artifact - a scroll. But everything that we needed was taken by the federal agents. Nothing was ever easy.

I got to her apartment at the same time as Scott. Two more motorcycles arrived behind him, parking beside me. They got off their motorcycles and I stepped out of my car.

"How's Issac?" Scott asked me.

"I think I managed to make the healing process faster," I replied. "I don't know. The doctor pushed me out. Told me I couldn't go in there again."

"That's bullshit," Scott said.

"Tell me about it."

Allison let us in her apartment and said "My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight, probably within the next few hours."

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan questioned.

"Well," Lydia began. "We're going to try."

:::

"This is a really bad plan," I voiced.

"It's not that bad," Lydia said optimistically.

"It's not that good," Ethan remarked.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take," Lydia started in a full-out lecture to persuade us. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it. So, when it gets here- "

"We attack 'em?" Aiden interjected.

"No," Lydia replied. "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And, when the driver gets out to help- "

"We attack 'em!" Aiden said.

"No!" Lydia and Allison said together.

"You'll distract him," she told him. "and Scott and Lucy will break open the back door."

"I hope," Scott muttered.

Lydia glanced at Alex and Ethan. "And you guys will get Katashi's finger."

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asked.

"You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" he asked.

"Because, if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence," Scott told him.

"Guys, this is going to work. We can do this," Allison cheered. "We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."

:::

"You're up," Allison said to Kira. Scott had brought her along. She put a tracker on the car. Parrish came by and Kira hid. Parrish opened the door, then came out, holding his gun out.

"We have to do something," said Scott.

The back doors opened. The big man jumped down and knocked Parrish out.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Kincaid," Allison replied.

Scott, Allison, and I approached him. He held up the silver finger. Allison held her crossbow at him. I gripped the daggers in my hand tightly.