51

I took off my jacket. I stepped up to the tub of ice and stepped into the water, immediately shivering from the cold. Taking deep breaths, I sat in the tub. I glanced at Allison who was on my right.

"Allison... I never said it so I just thought I should confess it now," I began.

"What?"

"I forgive you - your mother at least," I told her with a small smile.

I felt Issac touch my shoulders. His hands were comfortingly warm compared to the cold. I looked up at him as he started to push me down.

"I'm right here."

The cold water froze my body. My healing powers couldn't heal me fast enough. It felt like my organs began to freeze up from the water. Everything felt so cold, but then seeing Issac above me, I felt assured.

In another second, I pulled out of the water. I thought it didn't work at first, but what we were in was a white room with many rows of lights.

I got out of the tub as the others did. Behind us, there was an old tree stump. We walked towards it. That was the nemeton. Scott reached out and he touched it. We did the same.

I was back near the side of a road. A car passed by. Peter in his werewolf form was the one who had bumped into us.

Olivia got out of the car, taking out one of her guns. I saw myself step out of the car. I had turned my phone flashlight and ventured into the woods.

I had reached for my back pocket for my pen, looking around the area. And then I bumped into it. The nemeton.

"Shit," I had muttered, hearing Olivia.

I inhaled, sitting up. I was back in the animal clinic. I shivered, as I got out of the tub.

"I saw it! I know where it is!" Scott exclaimed.

"We passed it," Stiles added. "There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. Still big though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body," Scott said.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter," Stiles added.

"Peter ran into our car, remember, Alex?" I said. Issac gave me a towel to warm myself with. "The night we came to Beacon Hills?"

"I was there, too," Allison said. "I was in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me," Scott said. "You almost hit me." He turned back to the others. "We can find it."

"What?" Allison questioned.

"You guys were out a long time," Alex replied slowly.

"How long is a long time?" I asked.

"Sixteen hours."

My eyes widened. "We've been in the water for sixteen hours?!"

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

:::

"No, dude, you're not going back with them," Stiles argued.

"I made a deal with Deucalion," Scott said.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" He looked around at us.

"What does it matter anyway?" Issac asked him.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help," Scott said.

"He trusts you more than anyone," Allison said to Deaton. "Tell him he's wrong."