15

"Did you tell Jackson?" I jumped, closing my locker. I sighed, seeing it was only Scott and Stiles.

"Tell him what?" I asked, confused.

"Jackson, he found out about what I am," he said.

"Well, good luck with that," I replied.

"Wait- " Stiles said. "We don't know if he actually knows. Did he say it out loud? The word? Did he say, 'I know you're a werewolf?'"

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly," Scott replied.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems," I told them. "Jackson's got no proof. Who'd believe someone going around yelling a supernatural creature walked the earth?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott proposed.

"Right... okay, maybe it is bad," I responded.

"I need a cure, now," Scott said, him and Stiles freaking out.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know."

"And where's Derek?" I asked.

Stiles had told me all about what had happened the night before we got to the school, explaining the events leading up to blaming the murders on him. Derek Hale was now a young man on the run.

"Hiding, like we told him to," Scott replied. "Especially after almost getting caught by the cops."

"I have a plan," Stiles informed. "It's gonna take a little time and finesse though."

"We have that game tonight," Scott reminded him. "It's quarter-finals and it's your first game."

"I know, I know," he responded. "Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

"Allison?" I questioned.

"She's in my next class," Scott said.

"Get the necklace," Stiles told him, then left.

"What's the necklace got to do with anything?" I asked Scott.

"Derek," he answered. "The Alpha went after Harris and his sister had a sketch of Allison's necklace."

"That's bad... " I trailed off.

"What?" he asked.

"Kate Argent gave her the necklace and Allison started digging up her family history," I explained.

"So?"

"She found out that her ancestor, named Argent, had killed La Bete, A.K.A, a werewolf," I said. "I think she might try to dig up more, especially since she doesn't think it was Derek at the school."

"She thinks it was someone else?" he groaned.

"Well, she doesn't think it's Derek as you said," I replied and we entered the classroom.

I sat down behind Allison. Scott headed for the seat next to her, but Lydia got to it first and he was forced to sit beside me in the next row.

"Allison," Scott called.

"Hey," she replied. "Class is beginning."

"I know, I'll shut up. I just have stuff on my phone that I wanted to send you. Thought you might like it."

"Okay," the teacher started. "I'd like to return to our discussion from yesterday with a more in-depth analysis of Iago and the way in which he preyed upon Othello's jealousies... "

Allison had suddenly gotten up. I looked back at Scott, who was a bit anxious. Then I looked at Allison who gave him an angry, hurt look.

"We seem to have some here today... "