64. Isn't she lovely?

One year later..

"Al you know how proud I am?" I asked grinning as Alex handed me the Tranquility Base Hotel&Casino vinyl.

"Yer the first to hear it." Alex grinned and pecked Cleo's cheek.

After I heard every single song I started tearing up at the end, when The Ultracheese finished.

"I'm speechless.." I mumbled. "I love it so much!" I exclaimed and kissed Alex multiple times. "You and Lizzy in the summertime," I sang to myself and giggled.

"Baby, did you liked it?" Alex asked Cloe and she smiled at him.

She started 'ooo-ing' just like Alex did in Tranquility base hotel and casino and we started laughing as we were absolutely shocked.

"And now she's a singer too." I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Mama." Cleo mumbled and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"She said her first word! Oh my!" Alex exclaimed and kissed her head multiple times.

"Dada." She mumbled again and Alex widened his eyes.

"She- Oh my God!" Alex said shocked and kissed her a lot of times. "I love you baby." He grinned and kissed her cheek one more time before he kissed me as well.

"I'm no longer your baby?" I asked and Alex grinned.

"You know yer still me baby." Alex said and kissed me again.

"Are you seriously gonna grow a beard?" I chuckled.

"Definitely. Maybe I'll try a mullet too in some years." He winked and I started laughing.

"Can't wait." I chuckled and Cleo crawled on the sofa and hugged me. "Hi baby." I giggled and kissed her ear.

"Mama." She said and I smiled at Alex. She placed her hands on my cheeks and pecked my lips and I grinned, as I was completely shocked.

She crawled back at Alex and did the same with him. "Dada."

"Holy shit!" Alex mumbled and Cleo started laughing. "No, no don't say that too baby."

"Sit." She tried to repeat after him and we started laughing.

"Fuck." Alex mumbled and widened his eyes.

"Fuck," Cleo mumbled again and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"No, no Cleo stop. I love you and yer so fu- smart but stop." Alex quickly said and shook his head.

"Fuck dada." She mumbled again and I bursted in laughter and layed down on the bed as I started crying.

"You're absolutely right Cleo." I laughed and Alex's cheeks were absolutely red. "Now come on, we have to sleep. Tomorrow we're leaving early."

"I've never been in Las Vegas before, I think it's nice there." Alex said and layed down Cleo right between us.

"Are you sure you want to drive for six hours straight?" I whispered and gave Cleo her pacifier.

"Of course love." He nodded and kissed me and then he kissed Cleo's head.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Four stars out of five!" Me and Al both sang at the top of our lungs.

"Mama." Cleo exclaimed and I quickly turned around and looked at her.

"Yes baby?" I asked and completely turned my body around as I was now sitting on my knees. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I handed her a bottle of warm milk and a bag of nuts.