52. Science fiction

One year later..

"Yer ready to hear the album love?" Alex asked and I nodded grinning.

The album launch party was amazing. I was so proud of Alex and Miles. I still laugh when I remember that Breana wanted to punch Alex for not proposing me earlier. I also released more songs and Alex wouldn't stop telling me how proud he was.

"'Ello darlin'! How yer feelin'?" Miles asked me and handed me a glass of champagne.

"I'm great, thank you!" I grinned and took a sip. "I'm so proud of you two, I can't wait to finally hear the album!"

"Wait until you see the 7th song," Miles winked and I frowned.

"Oh stop it! I'm so impatient!" I groaned.

"What are ya talking 'bout?" Alex asked as he walked behind me and kissed my cheek. "Yer looking amazing love." He continued and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So do you." I grinned. He grew his hair longer and he didn't gelled it too often. Soft curls fell now on his beautiful face.

"C'mon, let's show Miss Sweet Dreams yer masterpieces Al." Miles giggled and I widened my eyes.

"What?" I asked shocked and I looked at Alex who was giggling.

"Come with me." He grinned and took my hand.

We listened to every song and I was completely amazed by their talent. When finally the 7th song came I widened my eyes.

"I just sort of always feel sick without you baby
I ain't got anything to lick without you baby
Nothing really sticks without you baby
Ain't I fallen in love?"

I started grinning like a idiot and Alex was biting his lip, meaning he was nervous. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared at him.

"And all my pals will tell me that I'm crazy
You bet I'm loopy alright!
And I just don't recognize this fool that you
Have made me,
I haven't seen him for a while"

"You really are loopy.." I joked and pecked his lips.

"It's love like a tongue in a nostril
Love like an ache in the jaw
You're the first day of spring with a septum piercing, Little Miss Sweet Dreams, Tennessee."

"Oh God Alex.." I whispered and I leaned my forehead on his. "You remembered my septum piercing story.." I chuckled.

"What do you think? You liked it?" Alex asked and I grinned.

"I love it. I love it so much!" I exclaimed and connected my lips with Alex's. "I love you Alexander, I don't know what I did to deserve you but-"

"I love you my little miss sweet dreams." Alex grinned and pecked my forehead.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Alex, you two will go on tour right?" I asked as I removed my baby blue dress I was wearing that matched Alex's suit.

"Mhm, you're coming right?" Alex asked and I nodded.

"Of course, I can't be away from you." I chuckled and walked towards the bed and layed down next to him.

"I can't believe it..." Alex said to himself and I raised an eyebrow. "I know you for almost four years.. I can't believe how fast time is flying..."

"It's been four years? Oh God.." I said quietly and placed my hands on his chest.

"After the tour is over, would you like to get married?" Alex asked and I grinned. "I mean I totally understand if you don't-"

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" I asked smiling and Alex shrugged.

"This tour will be a short one, we'll finish it in June.." Alex said and I nodded. "Two months."

"I can't believe Matt and Brea are getting married in Rome." I grinned.

"We can get married in Paris." Alex winked and I shook my head.

"I would love to, but I honestly want a wedding on the beach." I informed him.

"Noted." Alex joked and I giggled.

"Tomorrow I'm going to the studio," I said.

"What was the name again? Yer song."

"Young and Beautiful." I said smiling and Alex nodded.

"Can't wait to hear it then." Alex grinned.

I looked up at the ceiling and felt Alex's hands on my stomach. I smiled and sighed.

"Would you like a July wedding?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"More than anything." Alex grinned and I did the same. "I also can't thank you enough for the piano you gave me on me birthday."

"You'll have to write me more songs now." I joked.

"You know I will," Alex smirked. "Yer me inspiration."

"How do you feel at thirty?" I asked smiling.

"Old, very old." Alex chuckled.

"'yer' not old Al," I giggled.

"If you say so.." Alex mumbled and stood up. "Don't worry love, I'm just going to grab a shirt." He chuckled and I nodded.

He opened my closet and his eyes fell on something. I couldn't see what but he looked shocked.

"Baby?.. What's this?" Alex asked and showed me a piece of paper.

"I can't see that far Alex." I chuckled.

"But I lost myself when I lost you
But I still got jazz
When I've got those blues
And I lost myself when I lost you
And I still get trashed, darling
When I hear your tunes"

He read it loudly and my lips parted. I sighed and walked over to him.

"I wrote it in Brooklyn..." I said quietly and Alex nodded and opened his mouth to talk but I quickly interrupted him. "And no, I wasn't going to show it to you." I stated and a small smile appeared on his face again.

In a split second he placed my legs around his waist and I chuckled. His lips met mine once again, fitting perfectly.

"I tried to write a song to make you blush, but the whole thing ended up for you." Alex grinned against my lips.

"I want to marry you Al." I said smiling.

"July, on the beach." Alex giggled and I nodded.

"Yes." I said quietly and I kissed him again.

"Yer gonna be the most gorgeous bride."