50. I wanna spend my life with you

A/n: I used a fake information in this chapter, you'll see what I mean:) Also, don't forget to vote this chapter if you enjoyed it!

"Baby... I wanted to tell you something..." Alex mumbled and I opened the bathroom door. I continued fixing my hair and walked towards him. I glanced down at my hand where I had a small tattoo with Alex's name. We both got matching tattoos and I honestly loved it.

"Yes?" I grinned. Today was Valentine's day and Alex told me that we'll go to the same restaurant we went last year.

"A long time ago. And I mean it, I wrote a song... But I kinda sold it to the studio." Alex mumbled and I widened my eyes. "Now it's a pretty famous song though." He chuckled.

"What? Why? What song?" I quickly asked. "Why did you sold your work in the first place?"

"Say you won't let go." He whispered and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"You are joking right?" I asked shocked.

He shook his head and I gasped. I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him tightly. He's such a dumb man.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up"

I sang to myself and I started tearing up realising that this song is for me. I kissed Alex and I grinned at him. I was completely in love with him.

"Sorry for not telling you love.. I thought that you-"

"I love you Al." I grinned and pecked his lips. "Now come on, I have to get dressed." I giggled.

I got dressed with a long black dress, tight around the waist, with noodle arms and split on my right leg. I curled my hair a little and my brown hair was sitting perfectly over my breasts. Alex was wearing a full black suit, including a black shirt. His hair was so much longer and gelled back.

After we both got ready we decided to walk to the restaurant. Alex was nervous all day and I couldn't understand why.

"Wanna take a picture 'ere?" Alex asked and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and took multiple photos of us. I also posted one, I was grinning at the camera and Alex was smiling, his nose brushing against mine. I posted it with the description "Miracle Aligner".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I can't believe we were in this exact place one year ago." Alex grinned and brushed his thumb on my hand. "And yer still the most beautiful person on the world."

"I love you Alexander." I grinned. "So much."

"I'm such an idiot..." Alex whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, it's true. You are an idiot. My idiot." I chuckled and Alex smiled at me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again..I should have finished this the first time..." Alex whispered to himself. "Also, you don't need to give me an answer now, or anytime soon." Alex said and stood up, taking my hand in his.

We walked over to the glass railing and I stared at the beauty of this city. I quickly moved my gaze to Alex who looked terrified. He took my left hand in his and grinned.

"I love you, and I will love you until the day I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll continue loving you there too." Alex said and I smiled. I was completely speechless.

"I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because no one else made me feel the way you did. I still fall in love with you everyday because there's no one I picture my future with other than you." Alex smiled softly and I could feel tears forming around my eyes. "I love you so much Rebecca."

"Alex.. I love you more than anything in the world." I grinned.

He dropped to one knee and I widened my eyes and my lips parted. What was he doing?

"I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with," Alex said quietly.

"Rebecca Arabella Sinclair... Would you marry me?" Alex grinned.

He opened a small black box and tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't break our eye contact so I couldn't see the actual ring. I was completely in shock and I didn't knew what to say.

"Al... I do. Yes! Of course!" I exclaimed.

He grinned and placed the ring on my finger. He quickly stood up and connected his lips with mine and spun me around making me laugh. I was still in shock though.

"Alex!" I exclaimed and looked in his eyes. "I love you so much!" I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"I didn't expected you to... accept." Alex chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I? I love you so fucking much Alex!" I exclaimed and pecked his lips.

"Ya know... I tried to this last year in this exact place.." Alex said quietly and I widened my eyes.

"What?" I asked shocked. I finally realised how stupid I was. "When the guys interrupted you.." I whispered and sighed. "Why didn't you continued it?" I asked quietly.

"I thought you wasn't ready...I..."

"I have always been ready for you Al. You make me the happiest person ever." I grinned and silvered my hands around his neck.

"This is the exact same ring I bought last year..." Alex chuckled and took my hand in his. I finally saw the ring for the first time and I widened my eyes.

"Alex... Oh my.."

It was a gorgeous ring with a pretty big diamond. In this moment I was the happiest person in the world. Knowing that I'll be together with Alex for the rest of my life made my heart melt.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are right now." Alex grinned and grabbed his phone from the table.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled and brushed away my tears.

"This." He said and pecked my lips before he opened the camera. "Need to send this to the lads." He grinned and I chuckled.

I put my hands around his neck and hugged him from behind. We both grinned like two kids at the camera and started laughing when he got a message from Matt.

He texted on our group "Are Al and Becca dead?". We started laughing and Alex send one photo with us. I bit my bottom lip and kissed his cheek.

"This photo is pretty. I want to post it on instagram." Alex grinned and I giggled. "And you'll post this one." He continued and showed me the photo were he was kissing the corner of my lips.

"Okay.." I giggled and sat down on chair. I posted it and looked up at Alex who was starting at me.

"Wanna go back to the hotel?" Alex smirked and I nodded.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Alex's POV:

My heart was still racing and I still couldn't process what just happened. I wasn't expecting Becca to give me an answer now and that took me by surprise.

I don't remember how we ended up in bed this soon but I didn't mind it. Her lips found their way to my neck, and my fingertips were pressed on her hips. No matter how much I imagined it throughout the week, no fantasy will ever compare to her tongue skimming across my collarbone and that spot under my ear. I was a complete fool for her.

Our moves weren't calculated, pure passion was fueling us. Kisses and soft moans filled the room as our bodies were glued to each other. I started placing sloppy kisses all over her body, especially on the small heart tattoo that always made me smile. I moved to her hip and brushed my nose against the small white lines that she hated. I don't know why though, they are beautiful.

I slowly entered her and she smiled at me the whole time. She silvered her hands around my neck, pulling me closer to her. Our lips met again, making my stomach flutter. Her lips were like a drug and I was addicted.

"Just like you said the first time..." Becca whispered and pecked my nose. "I'll be your first, and hopefully your last." She grinned.

"My wishes came true..." I said quietly. "I'll have you forever." I grinned.