63. Star treatment

"Al, can you take Cleo? I'm going to put suncream on Brea's back." I said and Alex nodded.

"Nice hat," Alex chuckled and placed Cleo in his arms.

"It's so fucking hot here!" Katie groaned. "Let's go in the water!" She exclaimed and I nodded.

"Let me put suncream on Breana's back and I'll come with you." I said and she nodded.

"Oh shit that's cold!" Brea chuckled when I put suncream on her back and removed her hat. Me, Kat, Brea and Kelly all had matching hats.

We all walked towards the water after, as the boys were sitting in the sand with the girls and Nick with baby O'Malley.

"I missed this!" I groaned.

"Tell me about it! We need to get drunk!" Katie exclaimed and I nodded. "Should we bring here the girls too?"

"Nah, look at them. They are doing a sand castle for their girls." I grinned.

"And Jamie ruined it." Kelly added and Katie smacked her forehead. "Now everybody is crying."

"Fucking God! You can't leave them all alone!" I groaned and walked over to them.

"Ermm.." The boys mumbled.

"Unbelievable!" I said and took Cleo in my arms. "What happened baby?" I said as I swayed around to calm her. "Ah yes Alex, this is a perfect time for photos." I groaned and he chuckled and continued to take pictures of me and Cleo.

"It's not my fault that Jamie is an idiot." He chuckled and kissed me.

Taking us by surprise Cleo moved her head and basically we all three shared a kiss. We all started laughing and sat down on the sand.

"Nick, can you buy us ice creams?" Breana asked and he quickly nodded.

"Should we take her to sit down there?" I asked Alex and pointed to the part of sand where the waves stopped.

"Why not." He shrugged and placed Cleo in his arms. He sat down again on the sand and placed Cleo down and she started laughing when the water touched her legs.

"She likes it." I chuckled and kissed Alex's head. I put on my sunglasses and sat down next to them.

"Her little laugh reminds me of you," Alex said and kissed me again.

"She's starting to look like you. That's not good." I joked and Alex started laughing, making Cleo laugh too. "She really loves you."

"She loves you too, don't worry silly." Alex chuckled and pecked my cheek. "Whenever you smile she starts smiling as well."

I looked back at Cleo and smiled at her. She started smiling as well and me and Al started laughing.

"Come to mommy Cleo," I said and grabbed her and kissed her multiple times. "Do you like it here?" I asked as she kept laughing whenever the water touched her tiny feet.

"I already have a whole song in me head. I created it in like ten minutes." Alex chuckled and I frowned. "And no, I won't tell you the lyrics."

"Mean." I said and rolled my eyes smiling. I stood up and Cleo started crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked and stroked her back. "Are you hungry? And I thought daddy was eating a lot."

"Is everything alright?" Alex asked as we walked towards our friends who were now laying on their lounge chairs.

"I have to feed her," I said and Alex nodded. I layed down on my lounge chair and Alex sat next to me making me giggle. "Sit on yours!"

"Come on, I'll cover you. It's just us around here." Alex said and I grinned at him.

"I hope you already know that you're the most amazing human." I grinned and kissed him again.

"Maybe." He shrugged laughing.

I grabbed one of the swimsuits cup and pushed it away and gave Cleo my breast. She already had four small teeth and it was kinda hurting me but what can I say? I am used with Alex so it wasn't something new.

"I can't wait to do this as well again." Alex said in my ear and I chocked on air. "I was pretty good at it, wasn't I?"

"Alex shut up!" I whispered-exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Can you give me an synonym for summer?" Alex asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't know.. Summertime?" I shrugged.

Alex was looking at me, but I think he zoned out and then he widened his eyes and nodded quickly. "Thank you baby! Thank you!" He grinned and kissed my head multiple times.

"For what?" I asked laughing and stroked Cleo's back.

"You'll see." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're annoying!" I groaned and he chuckled.

"How does the breast milk tastes?" Alex asked after a while and I started laughing.

"I can show you home." I smirked and Alex widened his eyes and nodded. "You're insane Al, I won't."

He pouted and I started laughing. Cleo closed her eyes but she was still 'eating' and I chuckled.

After we sat in silence for a while Alex started singing 'I Wanna Be Yours' quietly making me grin. Not short after he started singing, Cleo started laughing. She really loved Alex's voice.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I walked in our bedroom, Alex was laying in the bed and probably talking on the groupchat. His gaze went from the phone to me in a split second and I smirked at him.

"Cleo is sleeping.." I said quietly, playing with the robe's string I was currently wearing.

"Is she?" Alex asked and smirked at me.

I removed my robe and I was only wearing a pair of matching red lace underwear. I climbed on Alex's lap who was only wearing his boxers and smiled at him.

A/n: Explicit😳

***

I connected my lips with his, our teeth colliding and he started squeezing my butt making me chuckle.

He flipped me over and he was on top of me now. I removed my bra quickly and Alex started leaving floppy kisses all over my body.

"I missed this," I whispered and reconnected my lips with Alex's, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"We should take these off," Alex whispered in my ear and traced my panties. I nodded and he chuckled as he removed them quickly.

"Come on Al!" I groaned and he placed a kiss on my neck, finding my sweet spot.

"Are you sure you want to do th-"

"Just shut up Al and kiss me." I said and pressed my lips against his. He chuckled and silvered his hands around my neck.

Without hesitation he entered me slowly and I covered my mouth with my hand. The slow pumps started to be way more fast, making me moan. Alex removed my hand and pressed his lips against mine.

"I fucking adore you." Alex whispered against my lips and I grinned and pecked his lips.

"Al.." I whispered but it sounded more like a moan and I mentally slapped myself.

"Go on," He nodded.

The night continued amazing, as we tried to 'recover' the last few months.