1. I'm Alexander

I woke up from the light that surens through the blinds directly on my face. I sat up straight in my bed and wiped my eyes with the back of my hands. The sun was slowly rising from the horizon, it looked like today will be a sunny day. I never liked sunny weather to be honest, I always found comfort in the rainy days, when the sky was dark and the clouds were crying.

Suddenly, my phone started calling and I took the pillow that was sitting next to me and I covered my face and ears with it. After a while it stopped and I sighed in relief. I wanted to fall asleep again but my phone started buzzing once again.

"Shit." I sighed and I extended my arm to grab my phone.

From: Boss.

Rebecca, you are fired. Don't bother showing up here anymore.
09:27

"Fucking great." I groaned and I got out of the warm white sheets that lined my bed with a yawn.

I didn't even woke up properly and my day is already ruined.

I walked towards the bathroom which was in my room and I cleaned my teeth and face. I brushed my brown hair and I looked in the mirror at my face and body. I've been always insecure about my body. I have stretch marks on my hips, along with hip dips and pretty big thighs. I have a small waist though and big breasts but I'm definitely not skinny, but not overweight either. I sighed and went downstairs.

"Morning sleepyhead." My brother Elliott said from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my dog who was sitting next to the front door.

"Hi baby!" I grinned at Daisy and I caressed her head gently, placing a kiss on her little nose.

"Bex stop kissing her and find yourself a real boyfriend!" Elliott groaned but quickly started laughing.

"Funny." I rolled my eyes and walked to the coffee machine. "Oh and Ellio, maybe I want a girlfriend." I winked at him.

"Wait a minute..I thought you were supposed to be at work." Elliott said.

"I was.. Now I'm fired" I said and took the hot mug and placed it on the kitchen table.

I scratched my hair and sat down on the chair, next to Ellio.

"What?" Elliott almost shouts slapping his face.

"Shut up bitch!" I whispered and I take a sip from the hot coffee. "Anyway, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your house?" I asked.

Elliott remained quiet and he just rolled his eyes.

"Drama queen" I say rolling my eyes as well.
"Oh and don't tell mom and dad, they will literally kill me." I said and grabbed my coffee and went outside for a smoke.

I sat on the cold concrete and I placed the cigarette on my lips, lighting it up with a match.

-------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed a black turtleneck shirt, my mom jeans and my high heeled boots as I wanted to go out, since I was fired from the pub I worked in.

It was October but outside it was a pretty hot Tuesday in LA so I decided to not take a jacket. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Where are you going sweetie?" My mom asked me with a concerned face.

"oh sh- God! You scared me!" I managed to say and I started laughing.

"Language!" She frowned.

"Mom, I'm twenty!" I groaned. "Anyway, I'm going out." I said walking towards the sofa and kissed her cheek.

"Stay safe!" She smile and waved at me.

-------------------------------------------------------

As I walked about 20 minutes I finally started to see the café. I crossed the street and suddenly it started to rain. It was a thunderstorm actually.

"Fuck." I cussed under my breath and I started running towards the café.

I pulled the door and in that moment I bumped in someone as they tried to leave. I quickly raised my head and my eyes met the man's I bumped into. He had aviator glasses on, even if he was inside the cafe and outside it was dark, thanks to the rainy clouds. He wore a white shirt with the last 3 buttons undone, revealing some parts of his chest, along with a gold chain, a leather jacket, black jeans and some chelsea boots. He had a diamond shaped face, and his hair was gelled back, with a quiff on his forehead.

I realised that I was staring at him and my cheeks got red.

"After you." We both said at the same time.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I said, looking down at his phone that was lying now on the concrete. "Fuck." I mumbled.

"No, yeah it's alreyt love, me phone wasn't working anyway." He said, making me notice his thick british accent. He took his phone in his hand and glared at it. "Ha! It's not broken" He said with a grin on his face which made me giggle.

"Let me make it up to you. Fancy a drink?" I said bitting my lip.

"Can't say no to a free drink, can't I?" He smiled and opened the door. "I was just leaving, but then I saw it was raining and fanks to you, love, I won't ruin me hair." He says laughing, leading me to the bar.

I grinned and took a seat next to him.

"Uh. Oh, I didn't introduced meself, I'm Alexander, no, I'm Alex, actually me name is Alexander but no one calls me that, but if you-"

"Nice to meet you Alex." I said smiling. "I'm Rebecca."

"Your 'air is wet love." Alex said as he took off his glasses. "Sorry, it's just a habit." He chuckled and placed them on the bar.

His eyes were a chocolate colour but with some green highlights and his lashes were pretty long. I couldn't help but stare, he was indeed the most beautiful man i've ever seen.

"Why are ya staring at me love?" Alex chuckled.

"Sorry. I zoned out, I think." I lied and looked down at the bar in embarrassment.

"What are ya drinking?" Alex asked.

The way he calls me 'love' makes me feel  butterflies in my stomach.

"Anything you get." I managed to say, looking back at him.

A/n: Uhh so this is my first chapter😃😳 I want to thank the talented erinay2 for giving me ideas for this chapter.❤️ And I also want to thank these amazing girls for motivating me to write this😩 ErbodyMakesMistakes  heldersdrumkit  turnerzyellamo63  AlexxTurnersGuitar  alixtunaaa