51. Little Miss Sweet Dreams

"You bet I'm loopy alright," Alex's voice filled the room and I opened my eyes smiling. I pulled the duvet over my naked body and stared at him.

"Completely falling to bits.." He continued and I grinned. His eyes moved to me and he started singing again. "I really might be losing it.." Alex continued and I grinned. I started blushing and Alex pecked my temple.

"Now that's enough." Alex chuckled and I pouted. "No, no, don't look at me with that face." Alex shook his head and I started laughing.

He layed down on the bed next to me and wrapped his hands around my body, as I was sitting on top of him now. He started placing multiple small kisses on my lips making me grin.

"Good morning to you too," I giggled and rested my head on his chest, our eyes still connected.

"I still can't believe it.." Alex said quietly, stroking my left hand. He smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose.

"We should-" I said but I got interrupted by my phone, who started calling. I groaned and picked it up from the nightstand. I took a quick look outside the window, Paris was such a beautiful city. "Fuck.." I whispered and I showed him my phone. My mom was calling me on FaceTime. Alex chuckled and answered.

"Good morning Molly!" Alex grinned and I placed the duvet over my body. I waved smiling at the phone and my mom widened her eyes.

"How is Paris darlings?" Remus joined and Alex grinned.

"Beautiful, beautiful.." Alex nodded and looked at me.

"Is Ellio there too?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I'm here bi- Biecca. Yes, yes, no mom oh my! That's her nickname!" Ellio exclaimed and we all started laughing.

"In that case... I need to tell you all something. I wish I could tell you face to face but I can't wait for that long." I chuckled and Alex smiled at me.

"Go on darling..." My mom smiled and I showed her my hand. My left hand. She quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands and Ellio and my dad both opened their mouths.

"Is that... No fucking way!" Ellio and my mom both exclaimed.

"Remus why aren't you excited?! Oh my God! I'm already crying!" My mom exclaimed and Alex smiled.

"I am, but I kinda knew about this." My dad giggled and I widened my eyes and looked back at Alex.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"He came here, in the middle of the night, just to get my blessing." My dad grinned and I covered my mouth with my hand. "I'm so happy for you both!"

"Alex.." I whispered and placed my head on his chest. I truly couldn't believe this man.

"It was about time anyway!" Ellio grinned and Alex nodded.

"I would've have done it sooner if I knew that this lady would accept." Alex chuckled and pecked my head. "I tried to do it last year but we kinda got interrupted..."

"No way! Oh my God Alex!" My mom exclaimed and started walking around the house.

"Well anyways.." Ellio said and grabbed the phone and started walking around the house in a 'Facebook mom' position. "I'm going back in LA tomorrow to visit Louis." He continued and I wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh stop it! You are engaged to Alex Turner! I'm so fucking jealous!" Ellio pouted and we both started laughing.

"Ellio you know that you have all me 'eart. I would leave Becca in a second if that means we'll be together." Alex joked and I grinned.

"True.. True. We can be secret lovers though.." Ellio said laughing and I widened my eyes.

"Are you cheating on me Alexander?" I asked playfully and he nodded.

"Have you seen Ellio? He's way better than you." Alex joked and I started laughing.

"Oh shit mom's coming. Gotta leave you, make sure you're not making babies too. Love ya!" Ellio exclaimed before he closed the call and we started laughing.

"I love them." Alex grinned and pecked my lips. "But you know I love you more."

"I know. And I love you, so much." I grinned. "We should tell Penny and David too."

"Fine then." Alex nodded and looked after his mom's number in my phone. When he found it he quickly called her on FaceTime.

"Hello sweeties! I miss you so much!" Penny's sweet voice filled the room.

"Mum.." Alex mumbled and Penny raised her eyebrow. "Is dad home?"

"Yes, yes, lemme go in the living room." She nodded. I looked up at Al who was grinning.

"Hello! How is Paris my loves?" David grinned and we both giggled like two kids.

"About that.." Alex grinned and grabbed my hand, showing it at the camera. I rolled my eyes and Alex pecked my cheek.

"Is that a- Oh my God Alexander! You proposed Rebecca!" Penny exclaimed and David was still shocked.

"Congratulations! I knew that you'll go far with the relationship since the first time Alex told us about you." David grinned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ah yes! Remember when he called us and he was basically shouting about how he met a girl and how much he likes her?" Penny giggled and Alex's cheeks turned red.

"Is that so Al?" I asked smiling.

"Oh shut up, you told yer mom about me too." Alex chuckled. "Alright, I'll leave you two. I'll call you later." Alex grinned and we both waved at Penny and David. After we said our goodbyes he hung up and looked at me smiling.

After we ordered room service and sat in the hotel room all day we talked about his new album with Miles. I took a few photos of us and send them on the group chat. None of them knew about us and Alex kept sending photos of me where my ring was visible, hoping they will see it.

"You're such a children." I laughed as Alex was keep giving me cake. He widened his eyes and quickly pushed my face in the slice of cake.

"You did not!" I exclaimed laughing. " 'yer' dead Turner!"

Alex grinned and looked down at my nose, now full of chocolate. He came closer and licked the chocolate from my nose. His tongue entered one of my nostrils and I started laughing uncontrollably. We both broke in a fit of laughter and we only stopped to breath or to steal a kiss.