59. Unexpected surprise

"Why is my belly so big?" I groaned and put on a very large sweater.

"Come on baby, yer stressing out for nothing." Alex said and kissed my cheek. "C'mon, they should be here soon."

"Also, Merry Christmas Al. Again." I grinned and pecked his lips.

As he tried to pull me closer, we started laughing because my belly was stopping us.

"Maybe a little." Alex joked and I giggled.

We both ran downstairs when we heard the ring bell and welcomed our parents inside.

I avoided hugs as much as possible, and everyone noticed because they knew how much I loved hugs.

"Merry Christmas!" I exclaimed as we walked towards the living room.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart!" Penny grinned and took a seat on the sofa.

"Right. Me and Bec have some news," Alex said and I started smiling. I gave everyone cookies and glasses of wine and sat down on the edge of the armchair, right where Alex was sitting.

"Go on." Ellio said and I looked down at Alex.

"Well.." I mumbled and Alex placed my hand in his.

I raised my sweater and everyone widened their eyes and covered their mouths with their hands.

"Merry Christmas?" I giggled and Ellio ran towards me and hugged me.

"Congratulations bitch, I'm so proud of you!" He said and I started laughing.

"Why didn't you two told us?!" My mom asked and I shrugged. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Dad?" I asked and stood up, walking towards him.

"Congratulations darling!" He grinned and hugged me.

"How many months-"

"Almost five." Alex interrupted Penny and she widened her eyes, just like my mom did.

"Five?!" They both exclaimed and I looked back at Alex.

"Do you know that Brea and Katie are pregnant as well?" Alex asked David and he gasped.

"Really? I can't imagine Matt changing diapers. I can't imagine you changing diapers." David chuckled.

"I'm going to be the cool uncle!" Ellio exclaimed clapping.

"El, you know that you still have me whole heart." Alex joked and wrapped his hands around my bump. "We can still run together."

"Please!" Ellio sighed and started laughing. He quickly hugged us both and we swayed around giggling.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Penny said and wiped her eyes. "How did you two discovered it?"

"Well.." I chuckled. "It was on the day Ellio sent me those articles about me and Al." I said.

"Ah! I'm such a legend!" Ellio exclaimed and I started laughing.

"I basically had these weird symptoms and Brea told me that she had them too and she'll take a pregnancy test.." I said and Alex chuckled. "I did one two and... This happened." I said and pointed to my bump.

"Don't forget about you being dumb and thinking that I'll leave you." Alex giggled and kissed my head.

"Shut up Alexander!" I groaned and looked back at our parents. "Are you all hungry? We made a lot of food." I said and everybody nodded.

After we all ate and unwrapped presents, we talked about my pregnancy all day long. They were so excited for us, and told us that we had to tell them earlier.