61. Still take you home

"Please be careful Al, call me if something happens." I said and kissed him. My eight months baby bump stopped us and we started chuckling.

"I'll be fine love, it's not like I've never went to a pub with the lads." Alex giggled and kissed me again.

He kneeled down and kissed my bump. "Bye Cleo, be a good girl for daddy, I'll be back soon." Alex said against my stomach and placed another kiss on it.

"Remember when you told me those things?" I smirked but quickly started laughing. "Just let me get rid of this giant belly and then-"

"Oi lunatic, come on!" Jamie interrupted us and Alex started giggling.

"Have fun Al." I said and blew a kiss towards him.

Hours flew by quickly as I talked with the girls on the FaceTime all day long. It was April, meaning that the next month we were going to give birth.

After I hung up I went upstairs in our bedroom and took a shower, and put on a red matching underwear.

I sat down in front of the mirror and took a picture of myself and quickly sent it to Alex. I giggled to myself and waited for him to respond. After a minute he answered and I grinned like an idiot at my phone

From: Al❤️

Wow thatz hottttttrr Rebecccasaaa

Heyyy babbeyyy

I chuckled, knowing that he was wasted and texted him back.

Hey? How are you Al? Did you liked the pic?;)

After a while he responded and I rolled my eyes.

Howwsb mey babey booio?? I woovee you so much babey i mis u

To: Al❤️

Are you drunk al? do you want me to pick you up?

From: Al❤️

Noooo

I'm notgh drukn olove!!!!!0.0-@£""

I just am i e deinking some martinIIi

To: Al❤️

You're hilarious Alix:)) But seriously, come home, ur wasted

From: Al❤️

Whgsyy? No but Cooki and ellamo can stay i want to stayu too babey

Youyre the mostz amazingh and hotetest girlefiernd I've ever had love xxx :** :) *~* *•* *=* ^-^

To: Al❤️

I'm your wife alex omg

and stop using those weird things, they are scary haha

From: Al❤️

OMAGA OMG THAZT AMAZING YER MEY WIFE????!!'

What thing?s? @^@

To: Al❤️

God al.. I'm omw

I'm never going to let you outside alone for drinks, you four are unbelievable.

I closed my phone and sighed and quickly got dressed with a black dress and a pair of white nike sneakers. It was already 11pm so It was pretty cold outside so I grabbed a black coat from the closet and quickly walked towards Alex's car.

After about 10 minutes I arrived at the bar they said their were going at and walked inside. God I miss going out with the girls and get wasted.

It took me just a few seconds before my eyes connected with Alex's. He started smiling and I walked towards him.

"Babyyy!" Alex exclaimed and hugged me. "I lovee you!" He slurred and I giggled.

"Is any of you still sober?" I asked and the boys shrugged. "Come on, we're going home!" I said and they all pouted. "Where is Jamie?"

"I am Jamie!" He slurred and I smacked my forehead.

"Come on, take my hand so you won't get lost." I chuckled and Nick whined.

"But I want to hold hands with Mattie!" He pouted and I sighed.

"You all are acting like some kindergarten kids! Just hold whose hand you want! Now let's go!" I exclaimed and they nodded. Alex quickly grabbed my hand as Jamie did the same and Matt was holding Jamie's and Nick's hands.

"Wowo! Turner express!" Alex exclaimed when we got in the car. "Where are we going love?" Alex asked me and I hit my head on the steering wheel.

"We're going to school." I said and looked back at the boys who were all on the verge of tears. "No, no! If you all start crying I'll literally leave you here and walk home!"

"I miss Katie! What if she gave birth?" Jamie said and wiped his eyes.

"I don't want to go to school baby! Please please please!" Alex begged and I wanted to start crying. The boys started tearing up, begging me not to take them to school.

"Shut up! I'll literally kill you all if you don't stop!" I exclaimed and everybody stopped. "Fucking God! You all are almost 31, except for Alex, who I'll be glad to take to school." I said and looked back at Alex who looked as if he saw a ghost.

"Noo! Please! I promise you I will do anything you want!" Alex begged and placed his head in my lap.

"Go away!" I exclaimed and he quickly did what I said. "Now, I won't hesitate to take you all to school if you don't shut up!"

"Yes mother, I swear It won't happen again!" Matt said and I giggled.

"Alex can you play some music?" I asked and he quickly nodded. I was driving towards Nick's house and Alex put the Wpsiatwin CD on.

We all began to sing I bet you look good on the dancefloor, Matt was fake drumming with Nick's hands and Jamie was swaying his hands around.

I messaged the girls and told them I picked up the drunks bastards and I'm about to 'deliver' them as soon as possible.

After me and Al arrived back home he looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"What?" I asked.

"Yer so sexy baby," Alex said and I rolled my eyes.

"I already know that." I joked and Alex chuckled and kissed me. "We are in the car Al, let's go inside. I'll make you waffles."

"Yes!" Alex basically shouted and I started laughing. "You're the best me love!"

After I made Alex waffles we ate on the sofa and he kept telling me that he saw Michael Jackson in the pub and they sang together and he gave him an autograph.

"God Alex! Stop drinking like this!" I groaned laughing.

"But I'm not drunk loveyy!" Alex slurred. "I also met John Cena there, pretty strong guy."

I started laughing and chocked on the waffle and stood up. "Come on Al, let's go to sleep." I grinned and grabbed both of his hands.

"Is love like a tongue in a nostril!" Alex sang as we walked upstairs. "Tennesseee!"

"Alex!" I exclaimed laughing.

He removed his clothes and threw himself on the bed and pulled the duvet over us.

"Sweet dreams my love and my untalented fucker." I grinned and pecked Alex's lips.

Before he could even reply, he was already sleeping.

"You're indeed my favourite worst nightmare." I whispered and pecked his head.