49. Time flies

The weeks flew one by one, I tried to get over Daisy's death but I couldn't. I could feel that Alex got tired of babysitting me and I wished I could fix myself. But I couldn't.

"Do you want a coffee love?" Alex asked me, pulling me away from my thoughts. I raised my eyebrow and he sighed. "A coffee. Want one?"

"Oh.. No, thank you!" I smiled and looked down at my thighs. I started crying again and Alex quickly came back and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay baby... It's okay... I'm here."

"Alex.. We need to talk." I whispered and pulled away from the hug. I looked in his eyes and more tears fell on my face.

"Of course. What happened darlin'?" Alex asked with a smile on his face and he stroked my hand gently.

"I'm slowing you down and I... I don't want to. You need to go out and... Live your life. I'm stopping you and that's not what I want." I managed to say.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked worried.

"We need a break Al... Until I get better... It's okay if you're not going to feel about me the same way you do right now. I totally understand that." I said and tears fell from Alex's eyes. "It's all for your best."

"How is this supposed to be for me best? How am I supposed to live my life without you?" Alex asked and you could hear the pain in his voice.

"I am stopping you Alex. From everything. You haven't been out for a month. Because of me. I bet you already got tired of me. I'm basically in depression over a dog. I know I'm such a-"

"Baby yer talking nonsense!" Alex said and cupped my cheeks. "I love you with every bit of my heart. I thought you already knew that.." Alex whispered as he continued crying.

"You do?" I asked insecurely.

"Of course baby. This month made me realise how much I love you." He whispered and brushed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"You are lying Al. I know you're sick of me.." I sobbed quietly.

I haven't got a response. Instead, Alex connected his lips with mine gently. He pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"Yer my everything." Alex grinned and I sniffed nodding.

"I'm sorry Al. For everything." I said and hugged him tight. "I love you so much."

"I love you baby." Alex giggled.

"I love myself too!" Ellio exclaimed, taking both of us by surprise. "Oh shit sorry, I didn't knew I interrupted something serious."

"It's okay Lio, you haven't interrupted anything." Alex assured him and brushed away the tears on my face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next months flew quickly, I totally recovered with Alex's help. God, I love him so much. We decided to rent a cabin for Christmas and so we did. It was me, Al, Brea, Katie, Kelly, Matt, Jamie, Nick and our parents.

"We're going out to sky, are you two sure you don't want to join us?" Matt asked me and Al but we shook our heads.

"Nah mate.. We'll stay here." Alex told him and Matt nodded and joined everybody else outside.

I turned my head to look at him and bit my bottom lip. "Show me the jacuzzi." I smirked.

"Follow me then." Alex smirked and grabbed my hand.

We arrived in a pretty big room with a big jacuzzi and I smiled looking at Alex. I took off my shirt, leaving me only in my red bra.

"Yer sure?" Alex asked and I nodded.