62. Clementine

"Fuck me we are sexy!" Breana exclaimed and Katie clapped.

"Can you remind me why did I accepted to make a photoshoot with you two?" I groaned.

"Shut up! You really have to become a model!" Breana chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Holy shit!" Matt, Jamie and Alex both exclaimed at the same time when they came in the room.

"Ey turn around, I'm almost naked!" Breana exclaimed and we all started laughing.

After we made that little photoshoot we went out for dinner and kept talking about the next week.

"How the fuck Becca is giving birth first?" Katie asked and I chuckled.

"Fuck we all are really going to be parents.." I said and Jamie and Matt widened their eyes.

"I can't wait to see Bonnie, Cleo and Amelia together!" Brea exclaimed and I grinned.

"Imagine them dressed like princesses. Oh God!" I said, pointing to the boys and the girls started laughing. "Princess Alexandra." I winked and pecked Alex cheek.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Alex! Alex for fucks sake come here!" I shouted and he quickly came in the living room.

"Baby? Is everything alright?" He quickly asked and sat down next to me.

"Alex!" I exclaimed and he widened his eyes. "My water broke I- Alex!"

"Yes baby, I'm here! Come on, sit up!" Alex said and helped me stand. I started laughing and Alex looked at me confused.

"I don't know why I'm laughing but we really need to go to the hospital," I said, still laughing and Alex started laughing as well.

"God baby, yer insane. Come on." Alex chuckled and grabbed my hand.

He drove pretty quick to the hospital and he kept asking me if I was okay.

"Yes Alex! I already told you I'm fine!" I said and Alex nodded as we walked towards the private hospital's reception. We already went here a few times before for consultations so Camille and Roxanne, who worked there, recognised me and quickly called the doctor.

"How are you feeling? Are you ok?" Camille asked and I nodded. "The doctor is on his way, take a seat, please! I'll get you a cup of water."

"Baby? Can I stay with you?" Alex asked quietly and I looked at him.

"If you want to.. Of course. Oh my! I have to call the girls!" I exclaimed and quickly reached for my phone. "Fuck! My phone!" I groaned.

"I took it love," Alex chuckled and handed me my phone. "I already told everybody."

"I love you." I giggled and kissed him.

"Mrs. Turner? Are you ready?" The doctor interrupted and I quickly stood up and nodded.

I won't lie, the next hours were painful as fuck. But it was worth it. Alex held my hand the entire time trying to comfort me.

A quiet weep filled the room, and then the doctor showed us our little baby.

Clementine.

The doctor let me hold her a minute and I placed a kiss on her tiny head. Still, Alex didn't removed his hand from mine. He was grinning at us and because I was completely overwhelmed I started tearing up.

"Congratulations!" The doctor grinned and took Cleo away.

"You did it baby! I'm so proud of you!" Alex grinned and kissed me.

"I love you Al, thank you for being here." I grinned and kissed him again.

"How do you feel?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Amazing." I nodded but quickly started giggling.

After I was moved in the salon, a midwife brought Cleo and Alex widened his eyes.

"Congratulations, she's incredible!" The midwife grinned and I nodded smiling. She quickly left the room and Alex sat down on the edge of the bed.

I placed Cleo in my arms and started grinning again. She was indeed the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen.

Alex kissed her tiny hand and even though she was sleeping, her little fingers curled against Alex's index finger. He widened his eyes and started smiling even more.

"She looks like you," Alex whispered and I shook my head.

"She has your nose and lips." I whispered back and Alex shrugged smiling. "Anyways, she's gorgeous."

"Just like her mother," Alex grinned and kissed me.

Alex stood up and walked to the door and mimicked an 'wait a second'. I nodded and looked back at little Clementine whose head was resting on my chest.

He quickly came back with flowers and a lot of sweets I presume. I giggled and then our friends appeared out of nowhere, with gifts too, and I started smiling again.

"Oh my!" Brea whispered and covered her mouth with her hands as Katie and Kelly did the same.

"Congratulations Bex!" Jamie whispered and I nodded smiling.

"Oh she really looks like me." Alex mumbled and I chuckled and stroked Cleo's back.

"She's absolutely stunning. Don't compare yourself with her." Nick joked and Alex rolled his eyes smiling.

"Come on, we'll come later. You have to get some rest!" Katie whispered and I nodded. She pecked my head and they all left, except for Alex.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked smiling and Alex's eyes lightened up.

"Y..yes." He nodded and I chuckled. He sat down on the bed again and I placed Cleo in his arms carefully.

She started smiling instantly and Alex grinned, looking at both of us. "Hello beautiful," Alex said and pecked her head.

Cleo moved her little hand and placed it on Alex's cheek and he widened his eyes.

"She likes you," I joked and Alex was still shocked. "I'm getting jealous Alexander." I chuckled and Alex did the same.

Cleo smiled again and we grinned like two idiots at our daughter.

Our daughter.