40. Where's my love

A few days flew by, I constantly received calls from my friends, making sure I was ok. The truth is, I wasn't. As much as I tried to look tough, I was far away from saying that I was fine. I still watch every single concert, being proud of my boys. A few days ago, after Alex finished singing "I wanna be yours" he kissed his necklace with my initial engraved on it, taking everyone by surprise. Why is he still wearing it if he broke up with me?

It was around 2am and I couldn't sleep. I was staring at the ceiling and took some glances at the map from my wall. The one that Alex gave me. Moving my eyes a bit, I saw the red plastic rose, and I smiled to myself a bit. I started receiving a lot of messages and got scared as I quickly grabbed my phone. It was Matt.

From: Matt

Hi darling, sorry for disturbing you, I think you're sleeping but we all need your help

Alex is getting worse and worse

I understand if you can't do it, but I bought you a plane ticket. I'll send it in a bit.

Sorry if this is too much to ask but Alex is basically loosing his mind

I quickly brushed my eyes with the sleeve of my blouse and I sighed. I threw my phone on the nightstand and closed my eyes. Of course I'll go. I would literally kill for Alex.

After I packed two luggages, I quickly got changed in a black lace bustier top, a black skirt and a cheetah print coat. The one I wore when I first went out with Alex and our friends. I put on my black high heeled knee boots and called myself a cab.

I had to arrive until 4am at the airport and I was lucky because it was 3:05am. After I got inside the cab and told the driver where to go I grabbed my phone and stared at my background.

I basically left everything behind once again for this man who keeps breaking my heart. But also the man who keeps me alive. The man who makes me happy, the man who makes me feel loved.

"Sorry miss," The driver said and I moved my gaze to him

"Yes?" I asked politely

"Sorry for disturbing you, but I think in January I drove you to this exact place. You were completely devastated back then" The driver said and I chuckled

"Trust me, I am still devastated" I said smiling
"And isn't funny that I'm here once again for the same man?"

"He must be a fuckin' lucky guy" The driver said smiling and I nodded

"He is" I smiled and placed my head on the window.

It was raining. Flashbacks from the night after Alex's birthday flooded around my head but I pushed them away. Back then I was running away from Alex, but now I'm going straight to him. Funny, right?

When I arrived to the airport, a few people recognised me even if I was wearing sunglasses. Dammit, Alex really leaves his marks everywhere. And ironic, I was wearing his sunglasses. I removed them, and sat down, waiting for my flight to be announced.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After I landed, I took a cab from the airport to the hotel the boys were staying at. Rome was such a beautiful city. When I finally arrived I was completely mesmerised by the architecture, everything looked so old, yet so modern. It was truly amazing.

I stepped inside, and walked over to the reception.

"Hello" I said quietly, hoping that the woman who worked there spoke english

"Hi! How may I help you?" The woman said and I moved my gaze from the floor to her

"Riley?!" I exclaimed