55. I do

It was finally the big day. I've been crying all day and Breana told me that she'll slap me if I don't stop. Never in a million years I could imagine myself getting married. Especially with Alex turner. Especially at 23. But here I am.

"For fucks sake Becca! This is the third time I'm redoing your makeup." Breana groaned and I started laughing.

"You know I love you all so much?" I asked my best friends and they nodded. "I'm so lucky to have you all as my best friends."

"If you stop crying I'll tell you that I love you too." Breana giggled and kissed my head.

"I'm trying." I grinned. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I fixed my breasts a little, and traced the dress with my fingers.

My brown hair was curled and sat perfectly on my back. Kelly and Katie did my makeup and I was looking absolutely gorgeous.

"This veil is hideous." I groaned and took it off.

"I didn't wore one either so I guess you can get rid of it." Katie chuckled and brushed my hair with her nails.

"I can't fucking believe it! I'm getting married? Married?" I asked and I walked around the room.

"With.. Alex Turner." Breana fake gagged. I knew that Breana loved him and that made me so happy. She is constantly bullying him but still, it was funny.

"You still have... five minutes to run." Kelly said and I started laughing.

"Wait what? Five minutes? Fuck!" I exclaimed and walked in front of the mirror.

"Don't worry baby, you look amazing." Katie grinned and she placed her hands on my stomach.

"Our little baby is no longer a baby.." Breana pouted and hugged me and Katie. Kelly joined us and we shared a big hug.

"You look amazing in these dresses!" I grinned.

"Come on, we have to go outside. Everything is going to be okay. No more tears and no more overthinking. Yes?" Breana said as she stroked my arms.

"Yes mother." I joked. Each of them placed a kiss on my head before they left the small room.

I moved my gaze to the small bouquet of flowers. White and pink flowers, along with small leaves. I truly couldn't believe that this was my big day.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the bouquet. I walked outside and everything was amazing. You could see the beach from here and the view was absolutely gorgeous.

I also realised that I once had a dream about a beach wedding. I guess dreams can become reality.

Alex's POV:

I was already sweating, I was so nervous and I think everybody noticed it. I was going to get married with the love of my life. I never thought I'll get married, but here I am. I looked down at the beach, calm waves were hitting the sand.

I saw Breana, Katie and Kelly walking down on the venue and I widened my eyes. Matt patted my shoulder and kissed my cheek making me smile. I was so fucking nervous, I don't even know how these things work. I straightened my white buttoned shirt with my hand and straightened my posture.

"Be calm Al, be yourself." Jamie said and I nodded. I took a look at my parents and then at Becca's parents. I grinned at them and they gave me a thumbs up sign.

I straightened my back and cleared my throat and everyone stood up. That's when I saw her.

The love of my life.