76.5 - why the bath runneth cold

Disclaimer: The following episode contains mature situations and themes! Reader discretion is advised. This is a supplemental episode and you can choose to skip to the next one. Thank you so much to authors @CoolIssue and CB for your feedback!

***

February 27, 2021 1:04 AM
Mandarin Oriental Milan

Fingers raking Jeong-hyeok's hair served a dual purpose when Seri directed him to her neck when she needed air. He was a quick learner she found, improvising along the way by making a trail of kisses from her neck to her ear. She whispered her approval, shuddering when his hand relocated to the curve of her waist, grazing the slim patch of skin. Too much yet too little...Seri had to wonder if the brush was accidental or was it deliberate.

"Jeong-hyeok, I want to get out of this dress."

Jeong-hyeok paused to look at Seri. "Sure." He moved aside to allow her to sit up.

"I mean." Seri stayed put. "Here, right now."

The same woman who had set the red carpet of a high-profile charity event ablaze with dozens of dizzying camera flashes, making an unmistakably suggestive remark that only he could respond to.

"Or...we could just talk and watch TV." Seri offered the alternative.

The pilot had seen the couturier in her different attires from her compelling blazers to her more casual lounge wear, conservative or a bit more revealing as she tended to that late. All the time, he thought 'how pretty'. At some times, more frequently that late, he thought what he just said out loud, "How do you get out of the dress?"

The question, unambiguous and to the point, had Seri chuckling out of amusement and relief. With a hand pressed on the mattress, she made to sit up with Jeong-hyeok helping her out of the bed. She reached behind her back to unhook the patch of cloth that held her dress by her neck, then started sliding off her right sleeve. Catching Jeong-hyeok watching made her a bit shy.

"Don't expect much."

"I'm not-I'm not expecting anything." Jeong-hyeok stuttered.

Buoyed by her own laughter to help distract her, she took off her other sleeve before lowering the dress.

Jeong-hyeok's breath hitched.

One last zipper undone by her bottom had the dress pooling down the floor. She was unclothed save for her black lacy underwear. She wouldn't say she was well-endowed but Jeong-hyeok might be pleased to find out from her fitted dresses that she did have an hourglass figure that would rival contenders of swimsuit competitions—at least that's how she would boast if she was not bashful to be topless in front of the only person she would consider to be her lover in the truest sense of the world.

Jeong-hyeok only drank her sight in wordlessly with his mouth ajar, it made Seri nervous.

"Say something." She urged.

"You're..." He shook his head for the lack of a better word. "So beautiful..."

Seri gently rolled her eyes at this. "Figures I'm the first woman you've seen naked." She crawled back to bed. "Do you have protection?"

"Yes."

Seri was intrigued to know when he started keeping one but that's a conversation for another day, when she was fully dressed and not aroused.

"Don't take it out yet. Stay here." She instructed when he reached for his wallet on the night table. She knelt before him. "You can touch."

She invited his hand to rest on her chest, a move that was meant to be an ice breaker. But she shuddered at the feel of his warmth, as his thumb circled her breast, hardening her peak. When he started massaging it, Seri's eyeballs rolled up in pleasure as she breathed deep. That was it, the greatest experience of her life.