Chapter 1: The Beginning

Delila's POV,

"Eugh," I groan as Daniel turns on my bedroom lights.

"Get up lazy, it's monday, it's half seven and we're late." He states as he takes my douvet.
"But SKIP!" I groan.

"Stop being so fucking lazy, or I'll leave without you!" He laughs.

"Fine, get out then so I can get changed!" I tell him to get out as I sit up and stretch. I look in the mirror and decide to sort out my hair. I have long blonde hair, which goes to the end of my back and is dip dyed blue. I have blue eyes and sun kissed skin, I have always tanned better than Skip. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth before I put on our school uniform. It sucks so much, but there's nothing I can do about it. I apply some black eye liner and waterproof mascara, as well as some pink lip gloss. I put my phone and purse into my school handbag and brush my hair, leaving it in its natural waves.

"I'm ready!" I smile at Daniel as I walk into the lounge room, where he is sat with James.

"Oh hey!" James smiles at me, his dimple piercing getting my attention, as it always does.

"Morning Jamesssssss!" I stretch out the 's'.

"Right, let's go!" Daniel gets up and we follow him to the car. Everyone else take the train to school. Well by everyone else I mean the rest of Daniel's gang. Luke, Jai and Beau. Thye're brothers, Beau is the oldest and Jai and Luke are twins. I have to be careful about what friends I choose, because most girls want to be friends with me to get to the boys or for popularity. The boys are in a famous YouTube group called 'Janoskians' and they do all sorts of shit on it.

When we arrive at our school I instantly spot Tamsin. Her and I have grown real close ever since she first started to date Beau.

"TAMSIIIIIIIIIIIIN!" I scream as I ran up to hug her, she hugs me back instantly.

"Oh my god there's so much to tell!" She giggles as we walk to our first lesson, which happens to be Maths.

"Tell me then!" I stop at the canteen door and we walk in. I get myself a chocolate crossiant and Tamsin does the same.

"Okaii so basically, Beau took me out on Saturday evening, we went to my favourite restaurant, and then we went for a walk in the park." She pauses and takes a breather. "And then we went back to his, and FINALLY did it!" She squeals and I squeal with her. They've been dating for around 4 months now.

"Wooop! I swear you were the only virgin in the group!" I poke Tamsin.

"Well I was saving myself for the right one you know!" She giggles and I join in.

"Yeah I know!" I agree.

"Hey babe," Aaron walks in and kisses my lips. Aaron is my boyfriend, and we've been together for over a year now. I'm unhappy in the relationship most of the time, but he was there when no one else was, that the bruises aren't going to change the way I see him.

"Hey," I smile at him as he sits opposite me. I give him my crossiant, as I suddenly don't feel hungry. Tamsin knows, but I told her she can't tell anyone. Daniel would sure kill him, he is too protective. When I had a bruise and he saw it once, I had to blame it on a hickey, which didn't please him, but it's better than telling him that Aaron hurt me.

"Erm, I'll see you in maths," Tamsin senses the awkwardness and gets up and leaves. Aaron and I argued, and haven't spoken since then, except now.

"Why did she leave?" Aaron asks, as if he didn't know.

"How can you do it?!" I can't believe him.

"Do what?!" He questions me.

"We argue, you hurt me and then you pretend like nothing happened!" I feel tears prick my eyes.

"I didn't hurt you!" He becomes angry.

"You know what? Leave it," I get my hand bag and walk away from the canteen. I can hear him shouting my name but I ignore him. I walk straight past my maths class and outside under my tree. It's half way through period 1, maths, when I feel a body slouch itself next to mine.

"Sup little one?" James.

"The sky," I smile slihtly, and earn a slight chuckle from him.

"No shit, but no, seriously, is it Aaron again?" He asks.

"Yeah... wait what do you mean again?" I ask him a question this time.

"Well it's not hard to guess after the bruises on your shoulders and collar bones, one, they're not hickeys, and two, button up your shirt a bit, surprised Skip hasn't told you to." James replies. He always cared about me, even if I'm the biggest fuck up I've ever seen. I button up a few buttons. "Serisously, did he do those?!" James asks me.

"I should go to maths, I'm already in trouble, thanks anyway James," I apologise and walk off, leaving him sitting there.
-
"Delila over here!" Beau waves at me with Tamsin sitting on his lap, I wish Aaron and I were like those two, always sharing hugs and kisses, in their own world. I make my way over and sit with them, without any lunch, I'm not hungry.

"Where were you in maths? I saw you walk past half way through but..." Tamsin starts but I kick her under the table to stop talking.

"Wait you said you were going back?" James has a worried look on his face.

"Wait you didn't go to lesson?" Daniel seems confused.

"Yeah, had a little argument with Aaron, fine now though." I do the best fake smile I can. It satisfies Daniel, but James doesn't believe me, even though he shrugged it off.

The rest of my school day consisted of Art and Music. Then the evening was spent with Daniel watching movies, Monday is Pizza night with movies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey!
This is my first Janoskians Fanfic!
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Please VOTE, COMMENT & DM!
First chapters are always bad, I promise it'll get better!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x