🔞Chapter 30🔞

Well, we've come up all way upto Chapter 30. So I think its safe to say that we aren't all innocents here now.

Hope you enjoy this one!

🔞

Y/n's POV:

"You. Are. Making. Me. Hard." My breath hitched at the words.

S-she... she's-?

"So... Is that all?" Another voice echoed inside the room.

This girl in front of me looked up "yeah, that's all, you can go now"

"Alright then, have fun Ms. Son Chaeyoung" the voice said deeply before exiting the room.

My eyes widen 'Ch- Ch- Chaeyoung? Son Chaeyoung?'

"Matte! Tasukete!" I called out hoping for the person to help me, but instead a slap came to my face, making me look in the other direction.

Small strands of my hair blocked my face as I breathed out raggedly.

"OmO!" Chaeyoung surprisingly exclaimed as she straddle on my lap, she then carefully grab my chin to face her and examine my face thoroughly, putting a strand back behind my ear.

I now had a clear look on her face

"Does it hurt? Here, let me take care of it" she looked at my stinging cheek intently and gives it a sloppy kiss.

I immediately turn my head to the side.

"Playing hard to get now are we?" She licked her lips with playful smile.

She suddenly held both of my cheeks one handedly, forcing me to face her.

What she did next surprised me as she kissed me wildly, making me taste her wild strawberry aftertaste.

Squirming, I tried breaking away from the kiss by shaking my head, but she just tighten her grip on cheeks, with the chair screeching wildly from restraining.

Restraining aside, I tried breaking both of my hands from being tied but its still useless.

"Y-ya.. ahmm.. mmhh.. yada!" I muffled from the kiss.

She broke it just when we needed air, then I took the chance to spit angrily at her and it landed on her lips.

Instead of being disgusted, she took her tongue out and licked my saliva "Mhm.. tastes good." She said playfully while biting her lips.

She suddenly stood up and started to unbuckle her belt, my eyes widen "C-chotto matte! Nani yatten no yo?"

She let her pants slide down as soon as she unzips her zipper. My soul wanted to look away but my mind and eyes wanted me to look and witnessed the big protruding bulge on her violet sports underwear.

She proceeded to remove first her suit until it was her white polo left, still with its tie. Her hands find its way to the side garters of her underwear and slowly slid it down.