Chapter 🔞

🔞

3rd Person POV:

Y/n flutters her eyes open as the first ray of the sun greeted her from the window. She stretched and found herself laying on her cozy bed and stare at the white ceiling above her.

It took awhile before she finally notice another feminine figure lying down beside her, whom is still in deep slumber.

Y/n smiled at the sight.

Beside her was what was once her strict mentor, but is now her cute and bubbly girlfriend.

A few seconds it took before yesterday's happenings started to sink in to her mind, to which instead of panicking, she just smiled warmly at the sight.

Sana was still fast asleep and Y/n took the chance to admire her senpai's cunning beauty. The said girl was still in her red dress from yesterday and didn't bother to changed last night.

Y/n switched onto her side, facing Sana and propped her elbow to support her head. With her free hand, she slowly caressed a strand of hair out of Sana's face and put it behind her ear, making her caught a full view of Sana's chubby cheeks which makes her look like a squirrel.

Y/n squealed internally at the sight of how cute Sana is.

With Sana still fast asleep, Y/n didn't waste a chance to steal a sloppy kiss from her senpai's luscious cheeks.

And without warning, Y/n's hormones started to go haywire. She felt that she can't seem to control herself. She's like being pulled into the abyss of sinful act.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes

'No Y/n, this is wrong, you can't take advantage on someone who is sleeping.' She thought and slowly opened her eyes, but betrays her when she caught sight of Sana's inviting cleavage.

The accident on the cork instantly replays on her mind.

Come to think of it, she never gets to touch her since she was tied at the bed's headrest in their first encounter.

The memory of it alone puts Y/n in a tight spot, battling on keeping herself together, but was failing miserably.

She bit her lip and put her hand on Sana's clothed stomach, getting no response or protest from the latter, she started caressing it.

She can feel herself tensing from the sensation, she ran her hand back and forth, until eventually, slightly hitting the lower part of the breast.

Sana was still fast asleep and Y/n moved on to her next motive.

She cupped one of Sana's boob with one hand and squeezed it lightly, Sana unconsciously let out an airy moan. This just triggers Y/n's outraging hormones more.

She licked her dry lips and she could feel the nub getting hard on her palm.

She swallowed a saliva and sneak her hand in Sana's red dress and into her bra, her fingers trailing upwards to the nipple. Finally reaching it, she started to pinch it with her thumb and index finger making it hard, probably deforming its round shape.

Sana let out an airy moan again, still asleep.

Y/n started to play with it by rubbing it in circles with her forefinger, while pushing it down to the mound time to time.

Fed up with breasts alone, she withdraw her hand and started going down to the prize.

Y/n bit her lip sideways and slowly slid her hands down Sana's underwear, feeling some of her small pubic hairs. She finally reached her opening and it was a bit wet. She ran her middle finger on Sana's slick vagina, stroking but not inserting it yet.