Chapter 12

"kuuchuu de buranko te wo hanaseba rakka"

(Even on a swing in the air, if you loosen your grip, you'll fall)

🔞 (slight?)

Y/n's POV:

After we were done cleaning ourselves, we rushed towards our history class and we were already 5 minutes late.

We stop outside the door catching our breaths "You ready?" Mina aska

"What about you? Isn't this your first time? Would that be okay with you?" I worriedly ask as I look at her.

She smiled at me "Well yes, its my first time, but I don't really care actually, especially if its with you" she said ad I can't help but to giggle at her words

"Fine then, ready?" I said as she nodded.

I grab the door handle and swing it open, revealing Ms. Park with a confused look.

"Oh, Ms. Myoui and Ms. L/n, you're both late which is unusual" Ms. Park said while the whole class looks at us and whispering

Mina then bowed in a perfect 90° angle to my surprised as I did the same "We are both sorry for the inexplicable actions Ms. Park, unexpected things turned out along the way" Mina said as she smirk at me at the 'unexpected things'.

My cheeks heat as the scene earlier flashes back to my mind.

"Well since you are our best student, I'll let this slide for now but don't expect me to be generous next time this happens" She said as we both replied with "yes ma'am"

"Alright, go now to your seats" Ms. Park said as we bow once again and proceeded to our seats.

It was quite surprising to see Mina heading to the far back part of the class, she'll usually seat in the front or on the middle though.

Other student's gaze follows us until we took a seat in the last part of the row.

"Aren't you comfortable in here?" I ask Mina as we both seated together side by side, settling our bags down.

"Nope, I'm not. Besides, I'm a lot more comfortable with you by my side" Mina said cheekily as my heart was crying out loud and my face went madly red and shyness came over me.

Seriously this girl, when is she gonna stop killing me with her flowering words?

I took out my notebook and started to write down notes about Ms. Park's lesson on "The importance of melons to the Ancient Greek Gods"

I tried focusing on what the teacher is saying but the scene I had with Mina earlier keeps playing on my mind, keeping me from focusing, distracting me from my lessons.

I snapped out from my daydreaming when I felt Minari's hand caressing on my thigh.

I stare at her hand running up and down, giving it a slight pinch as I looked up to her keeping her face to the front, as if she was listening.

She might have noticed I might have staring at her for too long as she looks back at me "Are you enjoying it?" she whisper at me teasingly as my face was burning

"N-nani? N-no, and beside, we're inside the classroom, students might see us" I said back to her with a flustered face