Chapter 19

"Neko ni mo jerashii"

(Jealousy, even of a cat)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with a weird taste in my lips.

I squinted my eyes adjusting from the bright blinding light and checked the time.

7:49 am

I groaned and stretched my body, accompanied by a yawn.

Today is the last day of school, today is the day to pass all our remaining output and other projects that are needed to be passed.

I still have my 1 inch thick research paper in Biology class that is still needed to be pass today.

With a grunt, I pushed myself up from the bed, with my arms supporting my frame.

One of my hands came in contact with something cold and wet to which I instantly jerk my hand. I checked the sheets only to find a small wet portion of the sheets being soak.

Ehh? Nani kore?

Miss Sa- I mean, my girlfriend is nowhere to be found.

Maybe she's in the bathroom

Still in deep confusion, I licked my lips and tasted the sweet substance again. It is somewhat a familiar taste but I can't actually remember where or when or what.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock outside my apartment door.

"Coming!"

Shuffling, I quickly get out of my bed and quickly head out of the room. I opened the door and was greeted by no other than MiMo themselves.

"Ohayou goizamasu Y/n" they both greeted with bright smile and bowed, I returned the gesture

"Oh, ohayou Minari chan, Momo chan come in. What brings you guys here so early?" I opened the door widely for them to enter.

Mina and I were guided to the couch while Momo disappeared into the kitchen.

"Well I just finished reviewing your research paper and..." Mina stated while opening her bag and took out my folded paper.

"...and?"

"...and it had so many mistakes here and there, the evidences are lacking which didn't support your claim that much" Mina said as she handed me my research paper to which I pouted.

Those who believe they're aren't genius say "I"

"But... I already revised all of it and its already good for submission" Mina said as my eyes lit

"OmO! Thank you Mina chan!" I exclaimed as I embraced her and she just chuckled at my childish act. "What can I do to make it up to my Priplup? Hmm?"

She thought for awhile then answered "How 'bout a kissue?" I looked up from her shoulder, with only our face a couple of inch apart.