🔞 Chapter 24 🔞

"Chikazuite"

(Get closer)

🔞

Y/n's POV:

"We should go too, the rain has stop" Mina stated standing up from the couch followed by Momo as me and Ms. Sana nodded in agreement.

"Hai, ikimashou" I said and the four of us exited the school building, walking towards the street, we also noticed Ms. Kim and Nurse Chou getting in their black car.

Lucky them

We walked further the street to hail a cab. The sky was still grayish indicating that it will rain again anytime soon.

We cover our heads with our respective bags and my blouse was getting drenched by the small droplets of rain.

Every taxi that pass by already has a passenger which makes Sana senpai groaned in frustration "I'm starting to hate taxi now." She said and the droplets started to fall faster

"I'm getting cold and wet" Mina complained

"Y/n can I take cover under your skirt?" Momo asked catching me by surprised but before I could even answer, she slid down and rested her head on my thigh, semi entering my skirt.

My face reddened at the action despite the coldness of the weather.

"Wah~ is it bad to wish to become your shoes? So that I can see this everyday" she said while peeking inside my skirt where my pink clothed private is.

"Yah Momo-chan, hentai" I snapped at her while I instantly cover my underwear.

"This is no use, we're gonna catch cold soon, let's take the subway" Mina stated and we dashed through the nearest subway station.

As expected, many people turned to take the subway transportation since it is convenient and easy to take on bad weathers like this.

We patiently waited while our hair was dripping with droplets of water, our clothes were drenched and what caught my sight was Mina's blouse, it was so wet and thin that her violet bra was showing.

My lips went dry as I eyed every detail the vibrant color was giving through the thin fabric

"Your staring too much like you can see through my clothes" Mina smirk as I averted my gaze somewhere, probably hiding my embarrassed and blushing face.

'Konoyarou Y/n! Kisaamaa don't just freaking space out like that!'

Moments later, the subway train arrives and we went inside. In a matter of seconds, the train was instantly full of people, the other three luckily got a seat, Sana and Momo on both ends with Mina in the middle.

While I was left standing just in front of them, a bit closer to Sana on the side holding onto the silver pole.

Hmp, no fair

The people inside are a bit congested, two persons behind me with their backs facing me. After a few good seconds, the train started moving.

What didn't go unnoticed was Ms. Minatozaki's delicate fingertips started to touch my right thigh, the action sends tingling sensation through my spine, tickling me bit.

My gripped to the pole tightens as I look at Ms. Sana, she wasn't aware at first until she took noticed of it.

A smirk never failed to show on her lips.