Chapter 22

"Surechigau"

(Passing one another)

Y/n's POV:

'Should I go back?'

I thought as I witnessed the heavy rain pouring outside the window while walking from the hallway.

"Y/n? You alright? You seemed bothered" Mina asked and both of them stopped walking, looking at me.

"H-hai, I'm fine, Ikimashou?" I replied as we resumed walking.

As expected, the school building is full of students since it was raining hard outside, probably because they didn't brought an umbrella with them.

Turns out me, Momo and Mina don't even have one either, so were pretty much stranded just like the others.

"Looks like we'll have to wait till the rain stops" Mina clicked her tongue as we went to the lobby area.

We decided to wait for the rain to stop, Mina and Momo seated to a vacant seat while I decided to just stand, still thinking about the girl from the rooftop.

I just couldn't believe what I just heard earlier, Mina just rejected her another admirer and Momo also rejected Heechul in front of everyone in the cafeteria.

That is too much stress I can handle for a day. I never expected the last day of school would turn out to be this way.

Guilt is screaming left and right inside my mind as I can't seem to shrugg the thought off.

"Y/n-kohai~" someone cooed from behind and snaked her arms from behind to my waist, startling me a bit.

Seriously, this snake is the death of me.

"Sana-senpai, w-we're still inside the school you know" I whispered sharply as I tried escaping her grasped but she just tightened it more.

"So what? Its the last day of school anyways so, I think it doesn't matter anymore" she said while wearing a proud smirk while hugging me tightly from behind, the warm of her body radiating to mine and her breast is getting squish softly in between.

I can't help as my face started to turn red.

"We're still here ya know" Momo mumbled from her seat just a few feet away from my left but Sana and I heard it clearly.

Mina just smiled cheekily at Momo's jealousy, while Sana just stick her tongue out to the jokbal girl

"Ah Ms. L/n" another voice called out as the four of us turned our heads to the right, greeted by the school nurse herself.

I escaped from Sana's grasped and bowed respectfully at the tall nurse "Nurse Chou"

"Aishh such hard headed, didn't I told you to call me by my first name?" Nurse Chou said through gritted teeth, glaring at me playfully

Eyes widening, I bowed again "Sumimasen, nurse Cho---wy... nurse Tzuyu" I chuckled nervously

I suddenly felt a nudged at my arm, I noticed Sana looked at me and motioned her eyes at the tall nurse, signaling for me to....?

Ahh... I get it... I get it...

"Ah Nurse Tzuyu, this is Ms. Sana Minatozaki. Ms. Sana, Chou Tzuyu" I said and both of the bowed and Sana looked at her with those mischievous eyes