Chapter 27

Part 3

"Ima no tokoro"

(Where we are right now)

🔞 (slight?)

Y/n's POV:

Nightfall came and it was already time for my parents to go.

"Its already late, you guys can sleep here, if you want" I said as I saw my dad opening the door, with mom following closely behind.

"Oh? Really? Then I think we sho-" my dad wasn't able to finish his sentence when my mom secretly elbowed him in his stomach, stopping him abruptly mid sentence.

"My my, dear Y/n how kind of you, but we have to decline such courteous offer. You only have 1 bedroom remember?" My mom said with a visible devious smirk.

My eye twitch a bit.

She continued "Besides, your dad and I have ourselves a VIP room in a famous hotel just a few blocks away from here." Her eyes then averted to Sana standing behind me "and we might be interrupting something"

My face went madly red when I knew what mom meant. The stories I told her earlier about what happened between Sana and I.

And she won't stop fangirling about it, but I never told her the things I did with Momo and Mina.

"Anyways, take good care of my little daughter, alright Sana-chan?" My mom beamed up a smile and Sensei eagerly nodded

"Hai! You can count on me Miss L/n! I promise I will take good care of your daughter" Sensei said with a bow, and before I knew it, the door closes and both of them disappeared, leaving me and Sana in silence.

Sana turned to look at me and I did the same, until our eyes locked and we were holding a staring contest.

We were captivated by each of our own eyes that we can't move a single muscle, no one dared to move or even blinked. Silence engulfed the both of us.

This silence is killing me, my heart is beating so madly that I fear she already heard it. My whole body started to overheat.

Not able to bare it anymore, I purposely blinked to lose as I scratched my head "uhm.. uh I- I'm gonna... go take a shower" I stutteringly excused as I walked straight to my bedroom but she immediately caught my hand.

I froze on my tracks.

I look back and our gaze met once again, I gulped.

She put up a smile "Yeah, sure... Darling"

'D-D-D-Darling?!'

I was confused, a bit blushing, and definitely caught off guard from the name.

She then let go of my hand and I immediately went straight to the bedroom and into the shower, leaving her behind.

My body and face is so hot from the embarrassing moment ago with my mom and the trance I had with Sana Sensei, and the 'D-Darling?!'