🔞Chapter 9🔞

(A/n: here it is, sorry if it took awhile 😅😅 sumimasen 🙏 I tried reading it again and again and I don't know if I did a good job, please rate it out of ?/10. Anyways I hope you enjoy this one😊)

"Furete Mitai"

(I'd like to try touching it)

🔞

"Ahh... Y/n sweetheart, your finally back" my eyes widen.

That voice, still strike shivers down my spine making me unable and frozen to move.

A feminine figure of a latter emerge from the shadowy part of my room.

She slowly makes her way towards me as I swallowed a lump on my throat, and before I knew it, she's already on top of me, straddling my thighs to my waist.

"S-sensei... n-nani kore? What are you doing?"

"Ara ara, don't act that you didn't know, that you left your Sensei and Ms. Kim back at the fast food earlier just like that"

M-my sensei?

"C-chotto matte! you've got the wrong idea?! I said-" I reasoned out but I was cut off by her "Urasaii baka! Kisamaa" She exclaimed pinning both my hands down over my head, I squirmed under her.

"S-sensei... hanashite!"

"Now now Y/n... stop moving or it will just get worst, and for that you will get punished, arraseo??" She seductively whispered into my ears which makes me more weak under her.

"W-wa... wakatta" I answered with no choice left but to accept the punishment.

"Good girl" she cooed at my ears, licking my earlobe and biting it softly.

"Dareka tasukete" I prayed in my thoughts to whoever is listening

She looks down at me with pure lust evident in her eyes. She lets go of my hands and grabbed something in between her tits. I watched in confusion as she smirk at me.

"I believe you're looking for this?" She waved a familiar black clothing in front of my face and my eyes widen as I realize that its my black lingerie that went missing earlier.

So it was her the whole time?

"It was you?" I asked in disbelief as she nodded her head cheekily while smiling

A replay on my mind happen as I realize how did she know that I was looking for something in the first place.

Gosh I'm so slow

"Now be a good girl and give me your arms" she said with authority as I got no choice but to comply. The way she used her dark tone at me makes me feel useless and weak, and at the same time turning me on.

I gave both my arms to her as she put my wrists inside the two holes of the panty, tying it tight and bound it to the bed's headrest, restraining my hands.

She licks her lips as she start undressing herself, exposing her red bra hiding her perfect tits.

She then slowly massaged my tummy underneath my shirt as she groped my breast playfully.