Chapter 25

"Ima no tokoro"

(Where we are right now)

Sana's POV:

"Eomma! Appa!" Y/n happily exclaimed as she ran towards them and they greeted her with a warm embrace.

H-her parents!?

Momo and Mina cooed at the sight while I stared at the 3 figures hugging each other.

Somehow I feel a bit scared and anxious, and I don't know why.

Is it because I-

"Aigoo, look how big our baby girl is!" The woman who is obviously her mother said.

"Mom, please don't embarrass me in front of my girlf-" her parent's smile slowly fades while they shot her a suspicious eyebrow, waiting for her to finish "girl-"

The atmosphere suddenly becomes dense, I could feel myself frozen in place while Mina was tensing up a bit. Momo was just faking up a smile.

"G-g-girlies... My girl- friends" Y/n was definitely messing this up bit by bit.

The three of us release a silent exhale at the same time.

Her mom chuckled "Ah I see... Sorry." She turned to us "Hi! I'm L/n Nayeon-"

"-and this is my husband, L/n Kyung Wan"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"-and this is my husband, L/n Kyung Wan"

They greeted with a bow while we did the same

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They greeted with a bow while we did the same.

"Ah! I almost forgot, I made us some hot noodle soup for the grumpy day today" Ms. Nayeon said as she went to the kitchen and disappears.

Kyung-san offered us a seat at the couch while Y/n went to help her mom in the kitchen, leaving the 4 of us awkwardly alone in the living room.

Me, Mina, and Momo just sat silently with each other side by side in one couch, like little kids being scolded by elderlies.