Chapter 31

"Kitai shichau"

(I end having hopes)

Momo's POV:

Dancing here, dancing there, dancing everywhere, people jumps up and down to the rhythm of the beat the DJ is playing, but I notice something...

I turned to my friend dancing with another lady "Hey Seulgi, have you seen Y/n?"

"Huh? Sorry no, I thought she was dancing with the three of you" she replied "try asking Lili"

I looked over to where Lisa is but she was busy showing off her dance moves with our president.

"That wouldn't be possible" I shook my head, kinda hesitant.

"Jeez Momo relax, I'm sure she's fine, maybe she just took a rest from all the dancing" Seulgi reassured but I couldn't seem to believe what she's saying.

My guts doesn't seem to calm down.

Seulgi suddenly chuckled "You know what, you worry about Y/n too much. You can't seem to be at ease when you think about her whereabouts" Seulgi must have notice my disturbances "Fine, let's go find her, give me a minute" she offered and I couldn't be more thankful that she understands me.

She turned to the girl she was dancing with "What's your name again? ......... Irene? ........ Can I have your number Irene?....... Thanks" Seulgi turned to me with a smiling face while waving her palms at me, written on it was a phone number "I got her number" she proudly displays her palm for me to see clearly while I playfully scoff. "Aight, operation 'Finding Y/n' lezzgo!" She exclaimed and dragged me out of the crowd by my arm.

"Seriously, I think Y/n won the 'hide-n-seek' tournament when she was young, where in the world could your pikachu be hiding?" Seulgi said catching her breath by the wall.

I scratched my head, also not knowing where to find her.

Should I tell Mina and Sana about this?

"Oh no, I think I drank too much, I need to use the women's bathroom first." Seulgi warned

"Yeah me too, I'm coming with you" I seconded.

We walked outside the venue and walked through the empty hallways to find the comfort room, with only our heels making sounds with each stomps.

Just as we turned around the corner, we accidentally bump into a petite figure

"Omo! Mianhae" Seulgi apologized while I said "Sumimasen" we repeatedly bow to the person.

"Sorry, its my fault, I wasn't looking either" the person said back, looking down slightly.

Seulgi must have identified the person "Oh, Son Chaeyoung? Is that you?" She asked while the person in front lifts her head, making us see her face clearly.

"Wah~ looking good Seyoungah." Seulgi praised and I gotta say, she looks hot, but Y/n's hotter.

She smiled shyly, revealing her deep dimple. "Thanks I guess" she cutely said before she bows and left, not until Seulgi called her again.