Chapter 6

"Surechigau"

(Passing by one another)

Y/n's POV:

I was sleeping comfortably when the alarm clock beeps out. I groaned in annoyance until the alarm goes off on its own.

'Huh? For once, the alarm has done a great deed in turning itself off.'

I continue to bury myself comfortably  in the deep covers, enjoying the warmth I'm feeling in the cold morning.

I snuggle my face deeper into the soft thing until my face is completely in between them.

I could smell the strong scent of perfume coming towards it. I snuggle into it closer as I register the unfamiliar scent into my nose. I don't remember using this kind of scent to my pillows.

Unless it was a pillow...

I grabbed hold of it and I squeezed it, earning a moan coming out of it "mmhmm..." I think I'm still half asleep wondering how my pillow could moan something like that, I squeezed it again and this time it moans harder "ahh" thinking I had gotten insane I opened my eyes and I can't see a damn thing, its dark in here. I pull myself out only to emerged from Ms. Sana's massive tits.

I gasped in the freshly cold air of the morning into my lungs as I could feel myself suffocate earlier. Cold air washed into my face as I stared at the sleeping gorgeous woman beside me, a strand of her blonde hair crossed into her face. She sputters her eyes opened and it landed on me, staring right back into her.

I was expecting a shock expression coming from her due to the fact that we are lying on the same bed, but she just warmly smiled and say "Good Morning Y/n" I could feel myself getting warm despite the cold temperature in the morning.

I quickly covered my body and face with the blankets, hiding my madly blushing face.

"Y/n, you alright?" She asked as I shake my head into the covers.

"D-did we d-done 'it'?" I terribly asked, scared of what Ms. Sana had to answer.

Did I just lose my virginity last night?

I closed my eyes shut waiting for Ms. Sana's answer, instead I receive a giggle from her "you really think we would have done it?" she mischievously asked as I let out the biggest relief sigh I could ever breath out like my life depends on it.

Yes! I still have it

But it was too soon to celebrate as I could feel a weight over me. The covers were thrown away revealing Ms. Sana staring deeply down on me, smiling evilly. "We could if you want to" she said while licking her lips sexily at me and it kinda turns me on. Me under her makes me feel weak and vulnerable, I could feel my juice dripping out of there.

She slowly leaned down to my face "C-chotto matte!" I pleaded but it was no use as her face was dangerously close to mine.

I could only close me eyes shut and seal my lips as I could feel her breath hit my face 'Dareka tasukete!'

Just as our lips is only inches apart, a knock outside from the apartment was heard.

"I should get that!" I used as a reason to escape from her as I shuffled through the bed sheets and out my bedroom.

I went through the living room and then to the door. I opened the door and my eyes widen.

Sana's POV: