Chapter 33

...

...

'...the three didn't make it...'

'...I'm sorry for your loss...'

'...the three didn't make it...'

'...I'm sorry for your loss...'

...

'...the three didn't make it...'

...

...

Words repeatedly rang inside Y/n's head, processing the words that doesn't make sense or meaning to her, she felt her chest tightens, constricting her breathing as if she's running out of air to breath.

Y/n was on the verge of fainting when her father catches her in time, others were worried and has all their attention on Y/n.

"Y/n!..." others gasp

Kyung Wan then looks at the masked Doctor and the two nurses, almost glaring at them, sending them the signal.

The nurses and the doctor looked at each other, not knowing what to do next, a bit panicking.

And as if on cue, the doctor and the two nurse took off their masks and hair nets, while kneeling.

Y/n was puzzled by the situation before her of the three figures on their knees.

"I... I don't. I don't understand" Y/n confusingly asked, seeing these three familiar faces.

Mina dressed as a Doctor, Momo and Sana as Nurses, all perfectly fine, no hints of other serious injuries occurred on them.

This is too good to be true that Y/n thought she's just dreaming, a nightmarish dream to be exact.

Or is she?...

!FLASHBACK!

<<CHAPTER 26>>
J-line & Kyung Wan

3rd Person POV:

"Hon, please take Y/n in her room. I have some important matters to discuss with the three" Kyung Wan said to his wife and Nayeon instantly obliged.

"Let's go honey" Nayeon whispered to Y/n while helping the latter to stand up.

Y/n looked at the three one last time with a worried look before following her mother to her bedroom.

The three Japanese waited in silence until the door closes, followed with a lock sound. They let out a silent deep breath.

Kyung Wan lead the three to a more comfortable place in the living room so they could talk clearly. He looked at the three girls across him as he crossed his arms.

He let out a deep breath "You probably know that this kind of matter is serious, right? We are talking about the future of my daughter here." He said and the three nodded earnestly.

Mina then presented a small hand held box.

"You see, in this box contains a ring for your daughter." Mina said, displaying an expensive beige cream colored box.

The three did their best in asking for Y/n's father for a blessing in a unique kind of way.

"That was a song, wasn't it?" Kyung-san asked while still massaging his head and the bridge of his nose.