Chapter 20

"Wakarenai tomodachi, sore de ii no?"

(As friends who never part, would that be fine?)

Y/n's POV:

"Tell me what I just said again" Mina said again for the nth time as I sigh for the nth time too.

"Walk straight to professor's office. Submit my papers. Ignore the students especially boys. Meet directly with Momo in the cafeteria at lunch. Then proceed to the conference room to be with you. You happy now?" I said with a playful tone but she just looked at me with her icy expression.

The one that said "Don't fuck with me or else-"

"Please Y/n, just this once, I need you to be serious. I can't bare that others are asking you out and you know how easily I get jealous." She said with the most possessive tone I ever heard, and that kinda makes me turn o-

Wait wHaT?! No Y/n snapped out of it this instant!

"Y/n? You okay? You look like you need to go to the clinic to see Ms. Chou" she teased and the fact that my face was heating up wasn't helping.

Her eyes met mine and stare back at me with dark intent "Perhaps, I turned you on?" She goofily asked as I back up from the wall and she trapped me with both of her arms in each side of my head, preventing my escape.

"M-Mina I..."

"Myoui Mina?" Someone called and we averted our gaze to see Ms. Park standing from the hallway "We are commencing our meeting, we can't start without you"

She immediately pulled away from me and bowed slightly at Ms. Park "Sorry ma'am, I'll be there shortly"

"Just finish your business, and head to the conference room as soon as possible" Ms. Park said and left with a visible smirk on her face.

As soon as she was out of sight, Mina turned to look at me. "Just remember what I said" she said as I did a salute

"Yes ma'am!"

She laughed at my antic, showing me her gummy smile that I never get tired of.

She then started walking away and head to the conference room.

With my papers at hand, I quickly went to find the professor's office and get this over with.

***

Lunchtime came and students immediately flood inside. Fortunately, I was able to reserve a table and patiently waited for Momo to arrive.

Seconds later, she arrive and saw me.

"Oh Momo chan, I already got your food, especially your favorite, jokbal" she went towards me and sat down beside me.

"Aigoo, how sweet! Arigatou gozaimasu Y/n!" She thanked and started eating.

Seriously, how can she eat like that and so much but still look fit and sexy and doesn't even gain a weight?

Waaahh..... I'm so jerashii~

'I wish we all have that kind of metabolism' I sadly thought as I look down at what seemingly looked like a baby fat at my stomach.