Chapter 8

(A/n: enjoy the long chapter😉😙)

"Katte ni hora Heart ga"

(On its own, look, in my heart)

Y/n's POV:

We got inside our English class just in time as our professor just got in.

As usual, I seat in the back and Momo was in the middle part. The class was utterly boring, English bores me and our shabby old professor is making it worst. I would rather like Japanese class than English class.

I look towards Momo and she is somehow not paying attention, she's being distant, staring at nothingness.

I knew then that something is bothering her mind, if she is, why won't she tell me?

Maybe its something personal, but she can share it with me right?

That's what best friends do

Oh well, maybe I can ask her about it after class, but for now, I'm bored

My eyelids started to slowly close. I put my head down to sleep but a noise caught my attention.

"Psst..."

I ignored it and let myself sleep but I thought that that noise was intended for me.

"Psst..." I stir my head up and look towards the source of the sound.

"Hey peach, what do you want?" I quietly call to him and he frowns

"Seriously Y/n, stop calling me that, my names Heechul" he snap back

"Yeah yeah, whatever Peechul" I mock and he sighs and rolls his eyes in annoyance "what do you want?"

"I need to ask a favor" he whispered

"Yeah go on" I said and he give me this white paper mail, with heart designs on it.

"I know your a close friend of Momo, I was wondering maybe you could give this to her? Please??" He said with puppy eyes as I take the heart mail.

A love letter huh?

"Love letter?" I ask him and he nods

I couldn't be more happier that someone's trying to court my friend

"Dude, just a friendly advice, it would be romantic if you give it to her personally, and fyi, she likes food than love letters" I said as he smiles.

"Thanks for the advice Y/n but, I'm a bit shy and scared, could you please send it for me please? Just this once?" He pleaded

"Don't worry, I'll get this to her" I said putting the mail in my pocket

"Thanks Y/n, I owe you one" he said as he went back to writing down notes.