38

Graduation Day came sooner than I had expected. Although it was the moment I was waiting for the longest time, I am going to feel nostalgic. Good or not, the University gave me so many memories of him.

I smile at the thought and enter the gate by myself. Unfortunately Changmin was called by his father and wanted to meet him before the ceremony. We were sad we couldn't walk together but promised to find each other in the auditorium.

I saw Kevin on the way but he seems to be ignoring me so I didn't want to bother him as well. He was still sad and I knew, but what makes me mad is that he refused to share it with me. He was like the only friend I have because of a certain someone.

But when I think about it, I didn't share that much with Kevin either, maybe we aren't so close than I had thought we were. Everyone were congratulating each other and ofcourse I feel left out. I'm suddenly missing Changmin so much again although it has only been about half an hour since we met.

"Where's your tail?"

I turn around and my face quickly brightened.

"Chanhee!", I was finally happy to meet a person I am close with.

"Why are you so excited to see me?"

He look at me judgingly making me roll my eyes and pretended to look less excited.

"Changmin's father call him. And now I'm looking for him because we promised to meet before the function"

Chanhee look at his phone and shook his head.

"Nah ah! No time Y/N. We better enter the auditorium now, don't worry! We'll text him later and I'm sure he will find us, he always find you", Chanhee said and wink at me before pulling me inside.

The programme started for more than half an hour already but the speech went on and on. We could tell they were waiting for the Principal to arrive and it was getting too boring. On the other hand, I was a little bothered. Whenever Changmin and his father met, nothing ever ends up well.

I bit my lips nervously and continuously look at my phone if I got any message.

Finally I receive one and I guess some of the students did too. A woman came running hurriedly and whispered something to the teachers, then we heard loud gasps as everyone looked at their phones.

"Guys! Our Principal is dead. Someone killed him!"

"What?"

"Who killed him?"

"No way!"

"What is happening?"

"It's Changmin who killed him!"

"Ji Changmin?"

"I thought he is the son of the Principal!"

I couldn't listen more. The auditorium was a mess no matter how the teachers tried to calm the students. I stood up and ran out, not even earning any attention because everyone was noisy and busy throwing tuntrum as well.

I do hear Chanhee's voice but I didn't care and only ran. I tried calling him many times while running around but he won't pick up.

I stop and look at the message I received a moment ago.

My Love 💕

He said I was only a disappointment and tried me send me abroad. He tried to tear me away from you saying that I am only going to hurt you like I hurt everyone else. I'm sorry I didn't mean to. And I love you

11:59 delivered

My breathing quickened at his words. Was it true that he really killed his own father?

I don't want to believe it and I am not going to believe it until I saw proofs. I cried and run around again just wanting to see him.

Was my graduation certificate really that important for me not to tell how Changmin wasn't the one guilty that night?

If I had known back then, maybe the Principal wouldn't have to die.

And Changmin wouldn't have to become a wanted criminal.

"Changmin where are you?"