08

I stand on the corner of his room and he was going through what seems like his old stuffs and I cross my arms in my chest slightly glaring at him.

He put everything on the bed and sit while tapping the space next to him. I didn’t went near him for a minute and sigh after seeing him eyeing me with anticipation.

I sat next to him and he goes through his photo album and shows me his childhood photos. Not gonna lie he was a cute little bean. I giggle when I came across him wearing a girl’s dress and his dimples showing while smiling at the camera which broke my heart a little. What has he become now?

I also noticed something. There was no picture of him with his mother and I hesitate to ask him about it. He was being so happy at the moment and I didn’t want to ruin the moment.

“Why are you hesitating?”, he finally ask me when he realize I was spacing out. I didn’t even know I was thinking that deeply.

“Ah…its nothing”, I tried to push it off but he grab my hands and we started to look at each other in the eye.

“Y/N!”, he said as a warning. He didn’t have to be so nosy about what I am thinking though. I never asked him to show me all these anyways so even if my words hurt him, it still wont be my problem.

“Is…is your mother dead?”

Somehow he looked relieve when I asked that and he smile bitterly.

“No…she’s still alive. But with another family”

I widened my eyes and felt guilty more than I should. Maybe this was his plan for me to pity him so that I could show him some emotions. I couldn’t and I shouldn’t let him win.

“She left me when I was 2 years old. I didn’t even remember her warmth or her love so I’m okay. Talking about her doesn’t hurt me Y/N”

He look at me in the eye and cup my face. What he said somehow touch me and for the first time, I was kind of proud at him and what he’s been through eventhough I don’t know most of his stories.

“But sometimes, I would yearn for a love from the girl I love the most. I wish she could love me back the way I love her as well. I just wish that she could fill in this empty heart with her love and make me more human than I am. I wish you love me back the way I do Y/N”

My breath hitch and I stop breathing and gulp my saliva nervously. His own breath tickling my face as he caress the side of my cheeks.

“I love you so much Y/N”

He close the gap and crash his lips on mine moving ever so lightly. I don’t know what came into me that I give in and kiss him back. My hand went up to cup his face and he pull me closer and onto his laps.

His left hand hug my waist and the other cupping my cheeks. The kiss was tender and it was mix with our feelings. I pour out all of my hatred and anger towards him. He made my life so miserable all these times that I just wanted to end it so many times.

I pull away after what seems like forever and we both panted catching for breath. He lean in and peck my lips again and we continue another making out session with me on his laps.

What came into me that moment because I just open the gate to my sufferings and it was just about to get started.