05

The new student happened to be on our class and not gonna lie, I wanted to befriend her so much but I knew Changmin would be furious if I did. And I couldn’t understand myself more when I speechlessly obeyed him everytime he gave me words.

It was lunch and I wanted to sneak away and eat alone somewhere  but luck was never on my side. Juyeon grasp my wrist just when I was about to silently leave the classroom from the back door. I can just feel it that I am going to hate this guy more than Changmin himself.

“Changmin, your girl’s trying to go somewhere!”

He shouted and I curse him in all kinds of languages inside my head. I also learn it everyday that Changmin’s friends weren’t normal either. They’re probably sick in the head or are just pure evil and likes to torture others.

“Where are you going without me Y/N?”, Changmin came and sightly glare at me.

“I am just trying to get to the cafeteria because I’m hungry!”, I answer feeling a bit angry and his eyes softened.

“Oh my baby! I’m sorry I was packing up slowly now lets go and feed that belly”

He smile brightly at me and pull me with him and we left to the cafeteria. I wasn’t actually that hungry but I had to made something up to not pissed off him more.

We didn’t even need to get in line as they made way for us, more like for Changmin. Our tray of foods was filled up in an instant and we went to an empty table. Not long after Juyeon joined us and sit next to Changmin. I didn’t even realized that I hate the boy’s gut this much as I lose all of my appetite.

“Hi again! Ummm…I don’t know anyone else so can I eat with you guys?”

We look up and saw the new girl from the morning.

“No!”, Changmin boringly said without looking at her and continue eating his food.

“Hold on! Stay!”

I halted the girl who was heartbrokenly turning away and signal for Changmin. He lean in and I did the same and whisper in his ears.

“Just let her eat with us today”

Changmin disapprove and shook his head.

What I was about to do would break all of my pride but my pity-ness for the girl made me clench my fist and lean in again.

“I’ll do whatever you want later. Please just let her sit she’s embarrassed look at her”

Changmin watch the new girl biting her lips nervously and nod his head. I knew he was excited because of the deal and I don’t know if I should regret it, as long as he didn’t make me do stupid things.

The girl sit on the table in relief and we all eat silently and awkwardly.

“Are you hanging out with us after Classes?”, Juyeon break the silence and ask his friend. I uninterestedly listen to their conversation since there was nothing else to do and its not like I can ignore them since they just sit in front of me.

“I don’t think so, I have to be with Y/N”, I raise my eyebrows at him but he didn’t even look my way and continue chatting with Juyeon.

“Are you dating him?”, the new girl quietly whisper next to me and I realized I never even caught her name because I wasn’t listening when she entered the room because of Changmin’s message which left me dumbfounded.

“Yes! You have a problem with that?”

I heard Changmin answering her before I even could and the girl laugh awkwardly and play with her food.

“No…you two look so good together”

We could all tell that she was lying and was not good at it. Juyeon roll his eyes and left and I sigh in relief. I didn’t know the boy was intimidating me more than I realized and stare at Changmin who was looking at me the whole time.

“Are you done eating?”

I look down at my food and see that I had finished half but since I don’t even have the appetite to continue eating, I nod my head.

“Good then lets go, we have a business to finish”

I widen my eyes and my face flush red because he was referring to the message he sent me. He held my hand and lift me up before saying at the girl.

“And I hope to not see you near my girlfriend again new girl”