20

It wasn't even a surprise that Kevin and I became close quickly. He loves joking and making puns which never fails to make me laugh. But I also slowly drifted away from Changmin. It was as if he was avoiding me on purpose like why would he when he clearly knows that I enjoy it without him more? It was hilarious to me.

I slowly gain back my happiness and my freedom which was enough for me not to feel sad about the absent of the male that never failed to leave my side 24/7 before.

I get back from my lunch with Kevin and see Mira doing something in my desk. I raise my eyebrows seeing that she was going through my books and clear my throat when she didn't realize I was there.

"Oh...Y/N...I was I was you know"

"What were you searching for?", I ask bluntly knowing that she keeps blabbering nonsense.

"Its nothing. I must have probably misplaced it somewhere else"

I saw her eyes trailing at the back of me and I knew she saw what scares her, Ji Changmin.

Changmin took a moment to look at us and abruptly went to take his seat and stay there soul-lessly. As much as I don't care about him, I know my actions speak otherwise that I somehow care for him. But I also had to make use of my freedom before something start to tick him off again.

Kevin had been helping me a lot with my drawing, teaching me from the basic that the teacher didn't bother. She's such a pain in the ass that only favored the talented students, which is unfortunately excluding me.

I was on my way to my locker before the last class when I found myself getting drag by a tall man to a quiet hallway. The tall guy with an ungrateful handsome face, Lee Juyeon whom I hate the most after Changmin.

"What are you doing? Let go you dumbfuck!"

I'd pay for a millions to make him stop smirking at me because my life is more valuable. And his smirk never meant a good thing.

"I know what is going on between you and that boy from art class"

I wasn't even shocked. I know that at least one of them always keep their eyes on me and that there was nothing happening between us that could trigger Changmin.

"I know you like him Y/N"

But that widen my eyes. I never told anyone about it and I never plan to confess or let him or anyone know about it.

"W...what do you mean? I don't like Kevin"

"So Kevin huh?"

My eyes diverted to where the voice came from. Standing a few metres away from us was Ji Changmin with his hands in his pants pocket as he raise one of his eyebrows. Giving me the unsatisfactory glare that scares me more than ever.

"You said I could make friends!", I scream at him once I know what he was about to do. Changmin scoff and came towards me. Juyeon lean on the wall happy at the bickering state between Changmin and I.

"I said friends not flirt!"

I scoff and laugh bitterly, "flirt? All I do is making friends. I think you don't even know the meaning of 'flirt' Ji Changmin!"

I was angry at the moment. Knowing him avoiding me for a week and then suddenly coming out and claim false news about me, I was beyond furious.

"So you think writing Kevin in every pages of your book doesn't count flirting huh?"

It was Juyeon. I knew the moment I saw him smirking at me, it wasn't going to be good but this was worst than I expected. Once again my privacy has been invaded very badly.

"You know someone will pay for this right Y/N?", Changmin finishes off leaving me almost falling down due to my weak knees.