21

“What are you going to do to Kevin?”

“Nothing. I’m just going to keep an eye on him”

“Why would you keep your eye on him?”

“That’s enough lets go home”

I didn’t say anything and follow him, glaring at Juyeon on the way. That guy holds a lot of secrets under his sleeves and I want to know all of them. Even if he is not the cause of why Changmin became like this, I know that he knows something, a thing which none of us knew, perhaps even Changmin.

And here he is again, back to ignoring me which I didn’t mind. I went straight to my room and shut the door in his face before he could tell me what to do.

It was getting boring. We didn’t eat dinner together or see each other eversince we came home. I keep scrolling through my social media and suddenly heard a voice from the front door. It wasn’t changmin and in alarm I stood up and walk towards the door which was yank open and I got pulled out before being rush to Changmin’s room.

Changmin’s eye grew wide and he look at me in panic before shoving me inside his clothes’ rack. 'What the fuck?' I didn’t even have a time to ask him what happened and he shush me.

“Please don’t come out and don’t make a sound”

He close the closet’s door and rush out of his door and I heard a loud thud. I keep debating in my head if I should go out and help him from the bugglar that possibly is entering the house but I was taken back when I heard shouting.

“Do you realized how bad you act to my reputation. You could ruin everything I work for you useless son”

It wasn't a bugglar. I could never mistaken that voice, the voice that used to ring around the whole campus each Monday welcoming us to the hell hole of the University. The Principal.

Then I keep hearing a slapping sound and Changmin grunting. Is the Principal beating Changmin? It had to take all of my patience to not walk out from the closet and interfere which is not my place from the first time.

The voice keep getting smaller and the front door was being closed harshly which make me ran out as fast as I can and open the door to Changmin’s room, peeking out carefully at first and get out.

Hesitantly I walk towards the living room and see Changmin on the couch with red cheeks and the corner of his mouth bleeding. My mouth widen in shock but no sounds coming out as I slowly walk towards him.

“You can go back to your room”, Changmin said and stood up trying to walk away but I grab his wrist and stop him before he could.

“Are you okay?”, I ask him and mentally knock my head. Of course he is not okay what kind of idiotic question was that.

“Its nothing you should worry about”, he yank my hands off and try walking away for the second time.

I hurriedly ran and stood in front of him. “It is definitely something I should be worried about. We basically live together now, your problem is my problem Ji Changmin”

He widen his eyes and stare at me shockingly. I was shocked at my own words too, that was not how I wanted the truth out of him but, he close the gap between us and kiss me harshly.

I stood frozen for a second before kissing him back slowly. I guess this is how our story is going to be for the time being. Kissing each other without any feelings.

But I couldn’t deny the fact that my stomach flip everytime he did that.