15

My long gone freedom is what I’m missing more than ever each day. I just wanted to be free from this boy who thinks the world revolves around him. Dream? What’s the purpose of having one now? File a report? I’ve done that more than enough.

Changmin sure is a rich guy who have everyone under his finger, including me. Unwillingly, I walk towards my room in his house. I cant even imagine him force me to stay with him in the same room but luckily he didn’t. The big house feels lonely with just two people inside it and I understand it must feel more lonely than this with him living alone. But that doesn’t mean I pity and feel bad for him. He still is a psychopath.

“Do you need help?”, Changmin ask me and stand near the door crossing his arms in his chest. I shook my head telling him I can do it myself since I dont even have that much stuffs anyways.

“I’ll be in my room if you need anything”, he says again and then left. I look around the room and sigh. It is even more better than my dream house but I can never call this a home when I don’t feel like I’m home.

“Here goes nothing!”, I sigh loudly again and then start unboxing my stuffs. I’ve been busy cleaning the room and taking out my clothes that I didn’t even realize it was already dark outside. I see that there was a bathroom in my room and decided to take a bath and clean myself as well.

The dinner was awkward but not for Changmin. While I was hesitating to even touch the food let alone talk, Changmin kept blabbering and telling me stories I didn’t even want to know but what can I do, my interest, my voice, my rights, they were long gone.

I sniffle my cry silently and sleep on the bed thinking about how perfect my life was before I came here. If I could turn back the time and went back a year before all of these mess started, I would give up my dream University for my independence again.

A knock on the door make me rock out of my thought and clean my now dry tear stains. Changmin open the door and peak his head inside with a smile. I roll my eyes and sit up on the bed and told him to come in. Its no use ignoring him when we basically now live under the same roof.

“What is it?”, I tried sounding as much polite as I can but I don’t know if it works because my tone betrayed me.

“Your room light is still on so I came to check up on you”

I eye him suspiciously. I thought he knew about me getting scared of the dark and that I always sleep with at least a dim light on at night.

“I never sleep in the dark. I have a phobia”

Changmin widen his eyes and hurriedly sit next to me.

“What do you mean? Wait no…since when?”

“As long as I can remember”, I scoff and fold my arms. Not fascinated by his acting. How come he didn’t know about this when he already left me in the dark twice, I know he did all those on purpose.

“No…Y/N please I can explain. I really didn’t know you are afraid of the dark. Shit!”

His cursing makes me look at him and I saw the regret in his eyes. Is he trying to guilt trap me again? 

“I swear I would never do it on purpose please, I would never let you get hurt like that”

I slowly free my folded arm and get off from the bed and went towards the door, opening them.

“Just leave me alone for tonight and lets talk tomorrow. Please Changmin, I’m tired”

He gets up sadly and walk towards the door while looking at my eye wanting to tell me something but I slam the door shut in his face before he could utter a word.