10

I am in a room I didn’t even know existed and pace back and forth in anger. Changmin just dragged me into this house that looks quiet abandoned and then threw me inside this room and locked the door. I don’t know how long it has been but probably its not less than a couple of hours.

I am already tired and hungry and hated him. This is kidnapping and I swear I am going to report it to the police as soon as I ran out from here. He is a psychopath who doesn’t know when to stop and I fear for my own life.

The sun must be setting because the room became darker and I no longer have the energy to walk around. I sat at the corner of the room and hug my knees. I have a deep fear of the dark and it was slowly starting to get on me. I don’t know if Changmin knew about this and decided to use it as a punishment.

Eventhough he said he will punish me everyday, I realize he never did anything physical to me. And this is a first which must mean that he was absolutely furious this time. It wasn’t even my fault in the first place. Or was it?

I could feel myself on the verge of tears and my heart beat loudly inside my chest by the dark and quiet room. No sound or movement could be heard and at this rate, even a ghost movement would relieve me more than the silent.

Someone finally open the locked door making me snap my head up but still not standing up. He is finally coming back but I wont let him win that easily so I look away and pretend I do not care.

The light was turned on as I breathe in relieve.

“Do you want to eat anything?”

His voice was calm unlike his action. I didn’t even look at him and continue staring at the wall.

“You know I hate it when you ignore me right?”, he said softly again and I scoff finally turning my head towards him.

“And you think I care?”, I said back mockingly and stare away again, not ready to meet his piercing eyes.

“Y/N…don’t be stubborn. Just give in and have dinner with me. Please”

I still didn’t say anything nor look at him so I heard him sigh at last.

“Don’t you think you’ve been here long enough? Do you want to continue staying here? If not then I suggest you follow me right now or I’m locking you here longer than you expected”

His voice wasn’t soothing or soft anymore. It was harsh and demanding and I know I shouldn’t push him further for all I know only my dead body might be leaving this house.

I stood up disheartedly and clean my butt that was filled with the mould from sitting on the dirty ground.

“That’s my good girl. Come lets have dinner and go home”, he show me a dimple smile and extend his hands towards me.

I stare at his hands blankly and slowly lifted my hands and put in his making him smile wider.

“Changmin, why…why are you doing this to me?”, my voice was breaking and I know he know that he was slowly started to break my shell. All of my hard works as acting tough, they all mean nothing right now as all of my pride was gone the moment I stood up from that dirty corner.

“Baby, you’re so clueless!”

He was right, I am as clueless as ever. I watch him with a sad eye and he smile at me, not a safe one.

“You should've love me back when I asked nicely. Now I’m going to have you the hard way”