13

“Let me go I don’t want to stay with you!”, I scream and yank my arms off of Changmin who was holding me from running away.

“You wanted to move away from that apartment so I’m only doing you a favor by giving you a better home”, he said slowly in his calm voice which angers me.

“Better home? Are you kidding me? How do you even know I was moving out?”

Changmin sigh and just keep pushing my luggage inside the house, meanwhile there is me still refusing to get in for the second time. I cant even stand being with him for more than an hour how am I supposed to live with him?

"All of your necessary things for travelling are in the bag which is inside our house, either you get in or you’re sleeping outside".

I scoff, “OUR HOUSE? The last time I check this is ‘your’ house”.

Changmin sigh and roll his eyes. When two stubborn teens fought, none of us wanted to lose.

“Too bad its also ‘your’ house now”.

I’m suddenly at lost of word. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. There were too many rumors about Changmin and they’re not nice. And most of the times, he proved that almost every rumors are correct.

What if he have death body hidden away somewhere? What if their ghosts haunt this big house. Truth to be told, the ghosts are my least worries right now.

“So…are you coming in or not?”, he ask again raising his eyebrows at me when I didn’t do anything. I still look another way and fold my arms. I know that the moment I enter the house, there will never be an escape.

“Okay fine”

He slam the door shut and I widened my eyes. He really lock me out with all my stuffs inside his house. Not even leaving me a spare jacket to keep me warm. I check my pockets and heck, I didn’t even have my phone as well. I sigh remembering when did luck ever went my side.

I sit down on the side of the building slowly and lean on the wall. How has my life come to this? If I didn’t talk back to Changmin that day, would he notice me? Or did he already planned on doing all these things to me even before I knew about his existence?

I remember one rumor about him being in depression and is sick in the head. He loves seeing others in pain because apparently it makes up for the pain that he had gone through. But what pain does this psycho even had when he is the one that causes them?

The night was getting more chilly and I shiver holding my arms rubbing them for warmth.

What else could be worst when the light suddenly turned off making me shiver more. Changmin is either turning them off on purpose to scare me or the lights went out. Suddenly my phobia caught up and I started to find it hard to breathe.

I grasp on my chest and tries to focus on the moonlight which help me a little. Why isn’t Changmin coming out knowing he knows I’m afraid of the dark? And he says he loves me.

I started crying and cup my face not caring about the dark anymore. The pain on my chest was hurting me more. The feelings of being lied to and not wanted. Having no friends at the University, living alone far away from my family, working hard to be a presentable scholarship student and dealing with an obsessive boy from my class, I am tired of my life.

I stop crying and glare at the sky. The darkness around me doesn’t seems to effect my hatred for the boy anymore. I just keep glaring until I was disturb by the opening of the door.

“Do you give up?”

I didn’t say anything and only glare at him. He could continue putting me in the dark and I’ll never obey him.

He sigh when he sees that I have no sign of giving in. In the end, he close the door again and I just sit there again. Listening to the nature and counting the stars. If not for being cold as hell, it wasn’t that bad when my eyes slowly started to adapt to the moonlight.

It was perfect because I know that Changmin is inside, suffering as much as I do.