25

We didn’t fight, we didn’t ignore each other, we were like a friends that I wont call us a couple for the past days. Changmin seems happier, and I, I could say the same thing. I was given my freedom continuously which surprise me.

Changmin though, he’s still clingy and acted lovely but he was not as annoying as before. Maybe that is because I changed my perspective on him, I was actually having fun.

“We never went on a date Y/N, can we go after our classes today? Please please please?”

I roll my eyes and smile on the inside. That somehow actually excited me so I just agreed and Changmin peck my face everywhere happily making me giggle. I have become too soft with him now and I sigh after he ran out from the kitchen.

We left the house and went hand in hand to the University. People are quite shock seeing that I have given up on Changmin’s attitude and actually accepted him. I still am shock at myself too so who am I to judge, I guess people still only see the cruel side of him, or was he even cruel in the first place? So far, rumors about him are true but there are still the other rumors I haven’t proved yet and who knows maybe not all of them are right, right?

Unfortunately we are also the talk of the whole campus not in a good way. They keep whispering about Changmin blackmailing me or bribing me with something which really annoys me. I started realising how unreasonable people were being and went to the bathroom on the 2nd floor of the building since the one next to our class are accupied.

I sigh in relief when I see no one and do my bussiness. As I was cleaning up I hear two or three students coming in and proceed to open the door when their conversation perk up my ears so I decided to listen instead.

“I heard Changmin paid Y/N to sleep with her”

“That guy is a psychopath who would even want to be with him?”

“Hahahaha”

“What’s funnier is that Y/N actually do everything he tells her. He is rich and all but definitely not my type”

“Wait till he lock her away in some basement like the girls that gone missing before”

“tch”

"He is the reason girls like us don’t walk around freely even at daytime"

I had enough so I kick the door open and they gasp at my sudden appearance. Badmouthing us was normal but they had gone too far.

“Isn’t that Y/N?”, they whisper at each other as I scoff and fold my arms.

“Do you see with your eyes if Changmin ever kill a person?”, I shout and they flinch while glaring at me.

“I…I guess you were helping him in d…doing it since you are defending him”

I laugh. She cant even stop stuttering yet they accused me of something so bizzare.

“Say again?”, I glare and started acting brave. Three against one, this wont ended up pretty.

“You and Changmin are a psychopath!”

I didn’t answer back and lunged forward and start hitting the girl. The other two ran in to save their friend and now a big fight is going on inside the bathroom. People passing by heard us and they ran in before running out again to spread the news.

Its been a few minutes since we started beating each other and pretty sure I am bruised and bleeding badly by now but they don’t look the best either.

I feel two pair of arms pulling me and hid me behind their back.

“You three are so fucking dead!”

Juyeon?