14

I reach the campus with the same dress that I slept outside with and the heaviest bag appears right below my eyes. I still need to attend the classes or my attendance will effect my scholarship. If my parents knew I lagged off and lost my scholarship, they would be so heartbroken when I already promise them I would not need to trouble them with my fees anymore.

I’m literally a walking zombie and made my way to my classroom.

“Holy shit! What happened to you?”, the new girl ask me. If I remember correctly, her name is Mira or something like that. Too bad I still never got the time to catch up with her.

“I just lost some sleep”, I return her worried face with a small smile on my face. She open her mouth to say something again when a loud noise stop her and she widen her eyes before returning to her seat.

There enters Changmin with the same eye bags. It makes me laugh a little at how he always wanted couple looks and now we have one, just the fact that we are still not a couple.

He directly went up to me and pull me out leaving me no time to fight back.

“C…Changmin!”, was all I could say as he pull me inside the room he used to call me when we don’t have a class. I’m still surprised at how he got to use this room just because he is the Principal’s son. Thinking about it, I have never once seen him interact with the Principal. And how come he was never home when Changmin brought me to his house?

“You really stayed out all night and then suddenly disappear in the morning. Do you even realize how much you almost killed me out of worry?”

My mind was screaming ‘good for you’ but I didn’t dare. I may be bold and naïve sometimes but I had my cowards moment and now is exactly that time.

“Lets just sleep. I’m too tired to argue right now”

I feel exactly the same. I have no strength to argue and fight him as I was burning up. Yes I caught a fever because of receiving too much nature’s love last night. Changmin probably didn’t even realize that.

My head was burning and I shiver feeling cold. He pulled me down and hug me in his chest. For the first time, his warm body really heals me and my weak state. I snuggle closer and I’m sure his cheeks move from smiling. I don’t care about my pride anymore because I feel like dying at the moment. So much for being stubborn last night.

“Wait…are you okay Y/N?”, he finally ask me when I cant seem to stop shivering. I didn’t answer and only hum in my hoarse voice.

His hands came up to my forehead and he gasp loudly. “Shit! You have a fever!”

He tried to stand up but I snake my arms around his waist and hug him closer before he could.

“Y/N…you need medicine. I wont be long I promise”

I didn’t want to release my arms and keep snuggling in his chest. “No…don’t leave….me”

Changmin is probably shocked because he didn’t say anything for a few second and just put his hands on my arms rubbing it.

“At least wear my hoodie. I’m so sorry this is all my fault. You shouldn’t have keep being stubborn and I wouldn't have locked you out, which also makes it half your fault”

I mentally roll my eyes not really being able to physically because of my weak state. I know too that I am at fault at some point but he didn’t have to rub it in my face, that I’m sick because of my stubbornness.

“Shut up and just…go to sleep. You look like s...shit”

Changmin chuckle dryly after putting his hoodie on me and held me in his embrace again.

“And you smell like shit”, he replies