02

Changmin pull me foreword and make me sit on the space in between his thighs.

"I want to get a couple shoes now lets choose together", he says whispering and hug me from behind with his iphone appearing in front of me showing me different online stores in which we can buy expensive branded shoes.

I tried to breathe calmly but he was not helping me by staying dangerously close. I can feel his hot breath in my neck and I almost burst out. But remembering how scary he looked when I entered the room, I decided not to fuel him.

"W-why would we need a couple shoe. We are not even a c-couple", I stutter not because of feeling shy but because of fear. I kind of fear him like everyone does.

He hug me closer and swing me from left to right, giggling in my ears.

"You're so funny babe, now lets choose one", he went back to being serious making me lost my breath. He was dangerously scary.

"Changmin why are you doing this? I mean there are lots of girls wanting to date you. Why are you being like this to me? I'm nothing but..."

"Fine if you don't want to choose. I will buy it myself and you cant complain saying its not your style!"

Changmin cut me off and snap. I flinch a little at his voice and I thought at first he would beat me but no, he put his iphone down and position us in a sleeping position and hug me tighter.

"Let me just rest please stop talking"

I close my mouth the whole time at how he was behaving. I pity him for being like this but there is definitely something wrong with him.

I did not relax for a second in his arms and listen to his breathing getting slopier and slower. He had fallen asleep.

I have one more class before lunch so I see sneaking out right now would be the best choice if I want to attend my last morning class.

"Don't even think about it", he suddenly said when I shifted position making me jump a little.

"Changmin I have to get to class", I whine and hold his hands that was tight around my waist.

"You don't have to go", he mumble in my neck again, making me shiver.

"But I will lose my attendance and studies"

He sigh and hug me tighter like a child. I knew I should have give up from the very first moment yet I keep begging him to let me go which in the end make him shout.

"FINE GO! BUT IF THAT TEACHER YOU DESIRE TO SEE SO MUCH DIDNT RETURN TO CLASS TOMORROW, DON'T BLAME ME"

I flinch at his loud voice and stare at him. We are now in a sitting position and eventhough I don't know what he could do, I was scared at his threat.

"Why are you still sitting here? I thought you want to go to the class? Go!", he sulkily turn away and grit his teeth.

He stood up and left after I didnt say anything. Do I feel regretful? Of course not but his actions keep confusing me everyday.

And what about the professor that is supposed to take a class right now? What power does Changmin have that would make him stop from coming back to the University?

My head was filled with thoughts and questions and before I was super late for the class, I ran and enter panting, earning a scolding from the professor himself for being late.

I couldn't concentrate the whole class as my head was filled with Changmin's threat.

Will I really be able to take the responsibility if Professor Jung did not really return after today?

Will I really be the reason behind his dissapearance?

Will I be able to handle it?