06

Changmin could be the sweetest yet the worst nightmare. If I didn’t reject his offers and orders, he became so cute that I sometimes forgot he is the devil in disguise himself. But you can tell most of the times I don’t listen to him and lets just say he is not cute at all.

He may be an obsessive psychopath but I wasn’t a weakling either. I talked back whenever I could for I know now that eventhough he is crazy, he never physically hurt me which is a relief.

Maybe if the way he approached me wasn’t so bad, I might have given him a chance. Just maybe.

It has been a month since we start University and I have had quiet a few groups of friends. It was nice and fun but they slowly drifted off from me.

Some of them would just cut ties with me, some deleted my numbers and blocked me. While others watched me in fears and run away and I have never been so shocked in my entire life because I don’t know what I even did to them for them to suddenly ran away from me.

That’s when a boy came into views. I had caught him staring at me once or twice before and his stare wasn’t nice. I feel intimidated and small under his eyes and stare blankly at him while everyone left me on the ground because someone tripped me and I fell.

He pick me up and basically carry me bridal style and my eyes widen.

“I’m gonna deal with you later”, he threaten the girl who was tripping me on purpose and I have never seen her being so afraid ever since she came into my view.

“Ummm…hey, I’m not that hurt. You can put me down”, I nervously bit my lips and stare at him. He stop walking and stare back at me before showing me a dimple smile.

“No you’re not fine”, he said and look down at my knee that had a small cut which I didn’t even realize and laugh it off.

“No no…it doesn’t hurt. I’m really fine! I can walk by myself”

“JUST…just let me take care of you!”

I widen my eyes at his almost outburst state and shake a little. I haven’t even known him properly yet and he was being too caring towards me.

Or was it really a care that he gave me that day that slowly turns him into a beast that he is today?

I walk to a café nearby and order myself a drink. The new barista looks like a High School student and I thank him when he serve me my coffee.

“Enjoy!”, he beam and I look at his name tag which reads Eric Sohn. Probably a foreigner or half blood.

I took a seat near the window on a vacant space and took out my hand phone.

Just as I take them out, I receive a message from the person I didn’t want to speak to the most. I didn’t even want to open the message at first but it vibrated again indicating I got another message and sigh before opening them.

My Love♥

Who was the barista guy and why is he flirting with you?

I widen my eyes in shock and trail my eyes everywhere trying to find if he was following me or stalking me and read the second message again.

My Love♥

I thought I’d let it go but since you didn’t reply me...
Wait for your punishment tomorrow