35

"You know that I love you right?", I didn't know there'd be a day where those words would give me the biggest smile.

"No...", I joke making him frown and I laugh out loud.

"I know stupid. You've been telling me that ever since I could remember". I instantly go soft at that and turn towards him.

"What's wrong Changmin?"

"Its just. I think you're right! I'm a monster. You didn't deserves everything I did to you and also you didn't have to say that to my Father. It will only just change the others' perspective of you"

The atmosphere suddenly turns gloomy and I stood up before sitting besides him on the bed.

"Changmin, I'm sorry If I ever treat you like a monster. But I do not regret one second when I stand up for you"

I held his hands and play with it. His presence make me feel at ease, I just don't think I can stay away from him for long now.

What have you done to me Ji Changmin?

He look up and I quickly push myself forward and kiss his lips. He seems surprise at first but return the kiss instantly. I held his cheeks while his hands travel down to my waist pulling me closer.

We pull away but our nose still touching, we catch our breath.

"I will never get tired of telling you how much I love you"

"I love you too idiot"

His lips touch mine again greedily making me moan and I blush deeply. He is my first ever kiss, the first person I would do anything for other than my family, the first man I ever love. And I couldn't think of anyone else being my last.

The ringing of my alarm woke me up in an instant and I groan, not ready to face the day again already.

I reach out my the phone which has been roaring like crazy but got stopped by a hand pulling my waist.

"Let it bark", Changmin mutter under his breath on my back and I scoff at him.

"Get off", I push him and laugh before succeeding in getting my phone and turning the alarm off.

"Come on we need to get ready for class", I shook him and he groan louder.

"Can't I skip today?"

"Umm...sure. Then I'll hang out with..."

"NO! I'M UP"

Tch! Still a jealous jerk he is, he push himself up and peck me on the lips smiling widely and run towards the bathroom door.

I laugh at him and shook my head.

It's Saturday pabo

"Let's go on a date"

I remember him asking me to go on a date with him but we never did because either we don't have time after all the classes or I'm too lazy.

His eyes brighten and he happily skip to his room to get change. Its not even that hard to make him happy, why was I hesitating so much before? I sometimes, no, I always get angry at myself when I realize all these because I can understand how much he's been suffering alone all these times.

We had fun all day, went to the Park, eat street foods, tried couple clothes. We had the perfect date but its getting late and we are both drained from too much playing around.

"Lets get dinner and went home, I'm tired", I say leaning on his shoulder and he laugh before patting my head.

"Where do you want to eat?", he ask and I look through my instagram feeds, looking for a place posted by food bloggers.

I showed him my choice and hand in hand, we walk towards the nearest restaurant that receives a lot of good reviews.

We sat on the perfect table for two. We had the perfect date and I'm sitting in front of my perfect boyfriend. Everything was fine, not until they walk in.

Kevin and that little bitch Mira.

Why do I suddenly hate Mira so much?