03

Nothing happened to our professor for the next two days and I knew right there Changmin was lying to me and was only threatening me. He kinds of looks colder though but never stopped his acts towards me. He was getting violence towards the other students as well.

It still amazes me everytime he found a boy to beat up along with his group of friends. The other boys he beat up weren’t a weakling either but he was being a coward for always including his friends because I know he is afraid to take care of them himself. Or so I thought.

It’s a pretty chill day where I was on my way to my locker and I bump into a student. She looks new and pretty lost so I decided to tap her shoulder.

“Hey! Are you lost?”, I smile at her and she look at me stunned for a few seconds before smiling back.

“Ummm yeah! I’m new here and I couldn’t find the Principal’s office”

I was right, I have never seen her around so I was expecting that question.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, my friends will bring her there. Come here!”

I felt a hand snake around my waist and mentally sigh. It was Changmin and I just scoff before turning around and leaving him.

“Y/N!”, he exclaimed.

I roll my eyes and turn around, crossing my arms in my chest and slightly glare at him.

“Don’t hang out with the new girl”

He deadass glare back at me and I scoff again. He wasn’t joking and I wasn’t either. We glare at each other for a good couple of minutes and I break it before walking towards him.

“Or what Changmin?”, I challenge him. I was suddenly acting so brave which shook my own self. All these times I’ve always been doing what he asked of me because like everyone else I was afraid of him. But I knew now that this guy is not normal and I shouldn’t be acting as his pet. I need to stand up for myself.

“Watch what you are saying Y/N!”

I raise my eyebrows at him and gasp when he push me against the locker and slam his lips on mine. He held my wrist so hard that I whimper and tried looking my head away. But he was so strong and I couldn’t fight him. He forcefully kissed me for at least five minutes and pull away. My eyes was filled with tears as I gasp for air.

“I…I hate you Ji Changmin”, I cried and look away.

He drop his head and loosen up his hands on my wrist and cup my face. I still refuse meeting his eyes and he caress my lips and sigh.

“I didn’t want to do that but you didn’t leave me no choice. Just don’t hang out with her or anyone. You just need me, and no one else”

I draw my eyes on him after he said that with a burning heart. He was not only crazy. He is the worst and I hate him so much for making me lose without even starting the fight yet.

I didn’t say anything to him and face another way. He was trapping me in his arms and I couldn’t walk away either. After a long moment of him admiring my side profile, he laugh and held my other hand.

“The shoes arrived, come I’ll show you. Hope its your style”

I couldn’t believe him. First, he forced me and do things without my consent and the next he acts as if he care about my feelings. I didn’t say anything and follow him. I wanted to beat the shit out of myself for acting so brave before because now I look exactly like a lost dog besides him again, like his pet.