TWENTY - THREE

I hopped down the stairs, and without thinking, I opened the door. The door I wished I never saw.

What I found inside, would definitely be added to my fear of phobias.

It may even surpass my fear of a Daddy Long Legs.

Victoria...

I looked into the cold and dark basement. Walls were stained with different colors of red and orange. Now, I may be young and just a little bit gullible, but I'm not stupid.

I knew that it was blood.

Taking my view off the wall, (which I wish I didn't) I saw what I never wanted to see again. Violence. I wished I had just kept looking at the wall, at least that didn't try and kill another person.

There were two people on the ground, punching and kicking. Others were around them, chanting like it was a wrestling show.

I felt the pit in my stomach again, the feeling of emptiness, nothing. And for a split second, I actually had the though that I had walked in on some occult thingy!

But, judging from the people in uniforms, workout clothes and suites, I thought better of it.

The building couldn't have been for an occult, it was too stylish.

I turned my gaze back to the little show, hating every second of it, yet not being able to take my eyes off it.

"Stop." I whispered, because with all the yelling and cheering, I couldn't raise it any higher.

I started to walk closer, my feet guiding me towards the fight.

"Stop."

It didn't stop. The guy being held the other guy, was getting brutally beaten. I couldn't even see the features of his face anymore.

Was this what feeling was telling me about?

Something told me that it wasn't.

And now I was truly terrified. Because by the way this guys was beaten up, I wondered what other gruesome thing would come my way.

They always do.

"Stop."

They didn't stop. The man didn't stop. The other guy couldn't punch back anymore. So I decided to fight back for him. And I wouldnt stop either.

"Stop! Stop! STOP! STOP!"

The shouting ceased at my own.

I came face to face with the man who was about to kill, meeting his equally murderous glare.

Jacob.

Look Tori! Now you've really done it!

Jacob...

Working by ourselves.... it was something. Different? Definitely. Hard? Oh no.

I love my family, I love my brothers, I do, but...

I feel like Aaron can be a little too overprotective at times. And after Elizabeth died, he sure hasn't gotten any looser.

He makes sure we do our jobs, but never go over.

Something tells me that he doesn't like the violence anymore. He doesn't WANT the bloodshed.

Now, with me, it's a little different.

Fighting, feeling someone's face or stomach crash with my fist, the blood... it's a stress reliever.

And when I am in this kind of zone, no one can stop me.