SEVENTEEN

(A/N. Alrighty! Let's get to it!

Imsorryfornotuploadingnewchaptersiamkindabusywithsomeotherstoryandialsohopeyouwillalsoreadthatone!

*wheezing*

More info later.)

Charles...

The meeting with Aaron, if I can even call it a meeting was just going over what was going to happen. In the next few days, that is.

It is now the first day of their little trials, answer my questions 3 or die! Scavenger hunt. The brothers had to get up at 4:30 am, by me, so I took the liberty of making it fun. (By fun I mean just the worst for them so I can laugh at them)

I took my gun and shot it in their rooms. All of them jolted awake in their shorts and boxers. It was hilarious!

"What the fuck charles?!" Logan shouted, along with Jacob, he gave me a mean glare.

"Lighten up you pussies!" I laughed, "go get dressed, you have a meeting with the director and then you start you're tests."

Holy shit I sound like my mom!

I put my gun away and walked out of their room. I was pretty sure the other half of the brothers were getting ready as well.

Something bugged me though.

I meant to walk to the kitchen, make myself breakfast and then kick the Cruz bros out of my house. But something was pulling me further down the hall.

I stood in front if Victoria's room. I heard small cries and pacing feet on the wood floor.

My heart sank and I felt my guilt rise up.

Shit. I fucked up.

I knocked on the door, hoping that she would open it.

Who are you kidding Charlie?! You just set a prank that made it sound like someone was going to die, and you expect her to OpEn ThE DoOr?!

I pushed my thoughts and back talk to myself away when the heard the little patting of feet become louder.

Victoria stood behind the open door, one that wasn't fully open, so all I could see were her big green doe eyes.

"Can I come in to check on you?" I asked. What in the hell - Can I CoMe iN to cHecK on yOu? Look at her! Shes scared shitless!

My inner self was right, she looked terrified.

"Wuh-wah-what was that no-noise?" She whispered.

"That was an airhorn. I'm sorry if I scared you. I wanted to prank the Cruz's."

I offered her a light smile, one she took, but didn't return.

"Oh, okay." She paused. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Victoria. Sorry if we woke you, get ready, were leaving soon."

Ethan said from behind me.

Get ready? She's not going...

"Uhm, Tori, please get ready. You can wait in the living room when you're done."

It was almost five, and I felt bad for having her wake up this early.

But what the fuck was Ethan talking about?

"Hey, Ethan, what did you mean back there?" I asked him as we walked towards the foyer of the house.

"Oh, well, Victoria is coming with us." He said bluntly.

"Okay, look buddy," I swerved past him, in front of him to stop walking. "Victoria isn't going anywhere with us. Your tests aren't something she should be there four. She's thirteen!"

"And I was thirteen when I first learned how to kill three guys. I dont see why she shouldn't come. Aaron thinks she'll be -"

He stopped talking.

Oh this fucker!

"Why dont you finish that sentence, Ethan?"

"Just let her come with us." Ethan pleaded, and for a moment, just one, I thought he was hiding something. His eyes weren't pleading for what his mouth spoke.

"Get your brother here, I'll talk with him."

He gave me one last look before heading into the halls to fetch Aaron.

"Were you born an idiot?!" I shouted at Aaron.

He had the balls to just tell me that 'were going to be taking Victoria with us ,so shut the hell up and follow orders you fucking sheep.'

"Are you really that stubborn?"

He didn't answer.
I seriously wanted to murder him.

First, he thinks bringing a thirteen year old girls, to a place where people are probably going to get beaten to death, and see a lot of shit that will make her question whether she may live or die, is a safer option.

I'm not speaking for her, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like that. Just a hunch.

And second! THIS ASSHOLE CALLED ME A 'SHEEP'!!!

I was trained to follow orders, but the thought of him, HIM, telling me where my place is, is infuriating!

"First of all, I was not. She's not going to be in any danger, you and my guys will make sure of that." Aaron casually added.

"But there is no real reason why she should go at all. Why go through all the trouble?"

His eyes widened, maybe filling with disbelief. But for what though? Was it something I said?

"'Why go through all the trouble?'" He paused, "why dont you go ask the girl yourself, huh? She's the one that pitched the idea!"

What?

Please Vote

(Also, if you didn't understand the message at the begging, it was an apology for not posting new chapters. I have another story. A more serious one I want to work on on the way, so that's what has been keeping me)