SEVEN

"You really need to move on."

I could tell Charles words were sincere. Like he meant what he said. But then again, he started playing with my hair, adding a little tease in his tone. What does Aaron need to move on from?

"Charles kindly get the fuck away from her." Aaron growled.

He was getting annoyed with Charles, I could tell. Something tells me that this happens often. I tried to squirm out of his way, carefully to make sure I dont hurt myself. When he notices, he let's me go and walks back to the boys.

"Ethan, take her back to her room." Aaron says, and Ethan starts walking up to me.

He puts his hand on my back, guiding me back to the guest room. Right before he's about to leave, he stops at the door.

"If you want you can take a shower. We have extra clothes."

I give him a hesitant nod, and he comes back two minutes later with fresh clothes. Its regular black leggings and a white T shirt with a drawing of a sun. Its simple, and I was not one to complain. 

I walked over to the bathroom, checking behind every door, inside the cabinets and looking in the corners. I didn't know if they had cameras, or if someone was in the bathroom with me. Although I doubt they were, I just had to check. Dan used to go to extreme lengths to see me.

After five minutes of trying to find out how the shower worked, I hopped in ,letting the warm water hit my skin. I wont lie, it felt really nice to be in warm water for once. But it burned as it hit my bruises and little cuts.
Ethan only cleaned up the wounds that were visible, but the most were on my stomach. I shed a tear or two from the pain as I gently scrubbed with soap.

Once I was done, i grabbed a white towel from the cabinet and grabbed my clothes to change in the bathroom. I didn't want someone to open the door and see me changing.
After i changed, i sat back on the bed with my damp hair, waiting for nothing.

You may be wondering, 'Victoria! How are you getting do comfortable in a strangers house???'

I only showered because Ethan said I could, and he brought me clean clothes. I wondered how or why they even had women's clothes with them. Hmm.

"Aaron calm yourself!" A loud voice came from the living room.
Actually, scratch that, it sounded more like two voices talking at the same time. The twins?

I was actually planning on staying in the room this time, but it's like the galaxy hates me.
On the corners of the bed, I saw two very big, skinny weird looking spiders. Daddy long legs! My worse nemesis!

I should probably mention that I have a phobia of spiders. Any and all.

I didn't scream, not wanting them to come back into the room like when I had my nightmare, but instead very quickly got off the bed and ran to the door. As soon as I was outside, I felt better.

I didn't want to just stand outside of my door and look like a dummy, but I also didn't want to disturb my kidnappers when they were very angry. Even if they weren't directly angry with me.

"What are you doing?" Jacob's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh! I was just standing out here, to get some air..."

"Stop lying." He said.

He walked closer to me, and out of instinct, I flinched away from him. He looked kind of suprised, considered he didn't know me, but quickly masked it. He walked over to my door, and twisted the handle.

"No!"I squeaked.

But it was too late. He opened the door, keeping his emotionless face as he looked around the room. I took a little peek from outside, hoping not to see any more spiders.

"What are you so afraid of?" He asked,turning to face me now.

"Spiders!" I immediately answered, "and you guys."

"Good. You should be."

Woth that, he walked away to who knows where. I tip toes into my room, being extra careful about the bed, and checked everywhere for spiders. After like twenty minutes fo checking and double checking, I flopped down on the bed again. I really had nothing to do, and was starting to get bored.

Not for long!

I swear, it's like my job to run into trouble!

I heard a loud BANG. And then everything went silent. A few seconds later, I heard shouting. It was louder this time. Like, screaming into my ear kind of loud. I never liked it when people shouted, it gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. Like if a pit appeared and started to grow, or if it sank to my feet.
Out of instinct, I covered my ears, rocking myself back and forth. Memories of Dan came back to me.

When he would yell at me. When he would call me names. When he made fun of me for kissing a girl on the cheek. When he told me that he was going to show me what was right, all he did was scream and yell at me.

So I screamed back.

Vote and you'll find out who Charles is...